Reviews for Inherit the Wind
Lyakan chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Oh Ra a tragedy fic...usually when they are tragedy fics it means that one of my favorite characters are going to die and it's going to be a tear fest... XD But I love this! Update soon please I really want to know what happens in this fic! ;D
TheWammy'sHouseReject chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
You. Update. Soon.
TheWammy'sHouseReject chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
I don't bite! always cracks me up when somebody says that!
Lolchen chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
*giggles* Atem is so cute trying to help 'Kura! Wonder what'll he say, when the King just dumbs him into that icy bath, waking him up in the process. Maybe accusing him of trying to kill him? The irony! *laughs* I really like your style and this is a wonderful pairing, so I hope you keep updating this!

Lolchen
ChaosTurtle chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Wow cool story *_*

keep it up plz!

...uh just wondering (i'm new here), is it good when i make many reviews at one story or is it just useless?

Well anyways rlly loved it so plz plz more
azab chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
azab chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
azab chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
azab chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Nostalgic5947 chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
o

i like this!

it was slow at first but it's got promise

can't wait to see more!
Ceilo chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
aww, poor akefia!he doesn't need any more injuries!hmm...the idea of him getting thrown in a freezing cold pool is good though! XD great job, please update soon!
Nemisor chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Wow, this story is awesome, and I can't wait to read more. (especially the icy bath sounds like a lot of fun :D...for Atem)

*hugs*

-Nem
pride1289 chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
next chapter

"FUCK!"

"Calm down!" Atem pushed Akefia back into the water.

"What the- where the hell am i!"
ForeverFinally chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Yes! So happy to see you're continuing! I love a vulnerable, injured Thief in Atem's care! I think you've got them in character too, Atem's reluctance but overall good nature is making it believable that he would do this. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Saria Athen chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Well the next chapter should be good! I can't wait to see Akefia go waking up in a freezing cold bath! I ended up recommending this story to a few of my friends, I love it!