Reviews for Resurrection
Bunnyfire chapter 4 . 12/16/2016
This story IS epic. please continue it PLEASE!. your doing a splendid job C:.
nekokannes chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
Very nice. I like your story, much better than a lot of others I've been reading. Keep up the good work...and post soon!
actress2bjess chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
*intrigueintrigueintrigue* OMG! Best cliff-hanger ever!
Rainpath chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
Beautifully written chapter! Keep up the good work!
Crimsonsan chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! ADD NEW CHAPTERS SOON! I AM IN NEED OF THEM O

Crimson Jester - xx
Rainpath chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
Very good writing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
actress2bjess chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
OHMAGOD. Dude. Your story is SO FREAKIN AMAZING! . J'adore it. It's so...gah. Too good for words. Keep going! Can't wait for the next one!
El Queso de Malicioso chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
It's actually pretty good. I'm assuming that, although this may be your first fic, it definitely isn't the first time you've ever written something.

There were a couple errors scattered about, but it was a whole lot better than my first attempt.

Although the chapter was quite long, it was only exactly as much as a I felt was needed. It wasn't too short, not having enough information to satisfy. Nor was it too long, having far too much to digest, and eventually getting boring.

At the risk of quoting a story I haven't read in twelve years, it was just right!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to shudder for what I just said.

Good job and good luck.
XnvrmoreX chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
wow..very long chapter.. it was really well-thought-out, awesome can't wait for the next chapter!
Violet Rave chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! hehe MORE!

Much love,

Darkness is Bright
Beik chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Nice story, i will keep an eye on it.
Bhill62 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I like what you have done so far, making Beast Boy actually keep his sorrow to himself, and making Raven the one helping him. My only suggestion is don't kill off Raven please or anything like that. I don't know change your preview or whatever, Ive just seen that too many times. Another thing please don't make Terra weird psycho bitch, that just gets annoying. Keep up the good work.