Reviews for Summa cum Laude
luvnumb3rs chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
I was going to google what the title meant and here you already have for you
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Okay, I don't usually read other fandoms. But I was on your profile reading soem of your older stories on Numb3rs and decided why not take a look. I really like this Sam and Dean. I find some shows lose thier appeal after so many season and Supernatural is one that did for me. But this was a really good start. As always!
jenilee chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I know this has been around for awhile but I just had to say what a beautiful story.

"What he had never understood, before, was that Sammy was still in the process of sacrificing; and what he was giving up now, was hope." This line broke my heart.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Fantastic story. Ripped my heart a little, but couldn't tear my eyes away. Their relationship is so strong... too bad it took such horrible evil to link them together. I love that you let Dean feel needed and protected.
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
aww man awesome work! I loved this fic! Beautiful stuff. I really feel for Sam, all the things he lost and you wrote it down so well! Dean, just being there and saying those things was really Dean and congratz on making that work, too!

Awesome job. :)
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Oh! Freaking beautiful! I'm sorry but... your story blew me away. blew me to pieces. pieces in alaska... eh... or something. far far away. It's just such a beautiful way of describing Sam's and Dean's feelings, and this time Sam's unyielding love for his brother (coughs *season three* coughs). The ending was simply perfect. It is so right and in character.

You captured it brilliantly... I honestly don't know what else to say. The element of Kara, and Dean's thoughts throughout and the last sentence... Oh my oh my... beauty!
sentarla chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
good short story. just had to point out though, that dean would not have said summa something as he well versed in latin.

thanks
Rachie Doom chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I have some facts I feel I should point out here because... I just feel that they should be pointed out. Phoenix library's don't really have basements. If they do they aren't gonna let the public in them. The Central Library (Burton Barr Library) has five floors but definately no basement. It is infact built over the freeway. Few buildings in Phoenix tend to have basements. An incredibly few amound of houses, some government buildings and places like hospitals and nursing homes are the only places I can think of.. And I have never seen a house in Phoenix with a basement but I know that if you look hard enough you can find them...

Another point is that if the girls husband is going to UofA (University of Arizona) they should not be living in Phoenix. They should live in Tucson where UofA is... A few hours south of Phoenix over practically solid desert... The University in Phoenix (Well actually except for part of the campus in down town phoenix it isn't really in Phoenix but in Tempe, which is basicaly part of Phoenix anyhow) is Arizona State University (ASU)...

Other than those things that really only irked me because I've lived in Phoenix all my life and am easily annoyed (At least you didn't describe our deserts that are full of wildlife and vegetation, as being baren wastelands.. *glares at the other two fanfictions I've read in which the characters end up in AZ*), this was an awesome fanfiction! I really liked the whole thing except the stuff that I've just finished complaining about. Well written and entertaining! exactly what I look for in a fanfic!
Rosalene chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I really like this story, having justfound it searching "sam" and "angst" together. The only thing is that I live in the Valley of the Sun (Pheonix, Mesa, Scottsdale, Tempe) and U of A is in Tusan, about a two and a half hour drive south of here.

Other than that it was wll written.

Rosalene
j chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
i dont think the brothers under any sercom stance would acually tell each other that they loved each other so that was out of charecter but the rest was good.
Ice Cube1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Hey,

This story was really good, the only thing is, Sam hadn't graduated yet when Dean came to get him. Dean came and got him in late October, and Jess died on November 2nd, so Sam wouldn't have graduated yet. He tells Jess and his other friend that he's looking at a full ride for Stanford law the next year, meaning he still has 2 semesters to go. But the concept was cool and the writing was good otherwise.

Cube
RETIRED666 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Aw...brotherly love and you know what? That whole thing Sammy said should go into the show. :D
Onthnis chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
What an awesome story...really enjoyed!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
actually, magna cum laude is a higher honor than summa cum laude
pnuts100 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Wow...we need more storys like this...you write them prefect..we dont know enogh about sam yet so we have to go by what we see or dont see and i think you nailed it.