Reviews for The Parent Trap
Jane35 chapter 49 . 12/5/2014
A very nice story. I wish it would have continued.
sylvia chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
i love this story. you should make sequel to this story
langfieldl chapter 49 . 2/1/2012
This is an amazing, blow me away story that really should be continued. I found it the other day and have been hooked on it ever since, reading some every night and then I find there is nooooooooooo more! This is the best take on the parent trap I have ever read, please please please continue writing this :)
Tempe4Booth chapter 49 . 6/18/2011
why didn't you ever finish it i was loving it
CourtneyHale chapter 49 . 4/20/2009
great, great, great, great, great, great story XD

this has been one of the best stories i've ever read, I enjoyed it so much :)

thanks so much - are you going to write anymore?

love courtney
i.doNOTlike.green.eggs.and.ham chapter 49 . 4/6/2008
i think you should update..

and soon at that!

its been what.. 4 months since you last updated?

gees!
Victoria chapter 49 . 2/27/2008
Hi!

I really love this story, and whats not to love, Claire alive again, all the sisters togheter, Alex and Claire seems to be finding there way back to each other and they have a daugther togheter, and now a new McLeod/Ryan baby on the way.

Its wonderfull I cant wait for more
Veronica chapter 49 . 1/17/2008
Hi there,

just wanted to ask, when the next chapter will be on. I LOVE your story, it would be really really sad if you didn't finish it...so please keep writing:)
sailorvickii11 chapter 46 . 10/3/2007
OMGOSH! I LOVED IT! I WAS HOOKED FROM THE FIRST CHAPTER! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

I LOVE MD!

LOVE ME!

XXO
Chrysalisha chapter 46 . 9/24/2007
D Keep writing!
skye-is-hh chapter 45 . 9/24/2007
i have only one thing to say

HURRY UP AND POST MORE OF THE STORY!

yehh thats right..

its an awesome story! i wanna read about Tess's arrival

and about Alex and Calire and if they get together!

woo!

xoxox
e1981 chapter 45 . 9/16/2007
I'm in desperate need of an update :) love it love it
Emma chapter 45 . 9/10/2007
Aw I love it! By far one of the best chapters so far! I really really love this story - it's great!
Corine chapter 44 . 9/7/2007
Ow I just love this story, I'm really looking forwart to the next part. Please let Claire remember things, somethings at leas. don't know if this is correct english but you know what I mean. thanx for updating!
e1981 chapter 44 . 9/7/2007
oh exciting! love it love it :) you've really managed to get Jodi to the point. It sounds just like her :) looking forward to the coming chapters