Reviews for Code Lyoko Episode 118: More Power
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Great
chaostheory1989 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I'm loving the series but one thing bugs me, its a simple thing. you keep on using to instead of too, other then that good story shame its way to violent to be used for the actual show they wouldn't let people be killed but i am not one to complain abouut it
Sailor Sedna chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Xana totally should have done the Jello thing instead of a mound of food. But in either case, it's best not to think of where it's been. Yuck, lime flavor. I thought he wanted Odd and S.S. to eat it.

Sissi in sweat pants! I hope Xana doesn't bother making it painless, because she deserves the torture. I know this sounds cruel, but if Mr. Delmas hadn't raised his daughter to be such a brat, she might not have ended up as a knight. She hasn't changed at all since she blackmailed Aelita and William in the beginning, and I guess Mr. Delmas almost deserved what he got. I mean, look what's happening to our main characters! They're becoming total wrecks. And none of them have their parents around at all. Coinkidink?

I totally get what you're saying about the "good fanfic, bad fanfic" thing. For example, when I read your episode where Xana picked up the whole factory and tried to hurl it into the ground, I was kind of thinking, "yeah, I'd steal that." (I decided I don't need to.) Being envied is a testament to greatness, and I wish I could just get started. I just can't think of any good traps on Lyoko.

When you read a character's lines, do you imagine what their voices sound like? It's easy if you know the characters, but with new ones like Xana's homemade human form, I had to guess. I got a sort of Don Lafontaine (spelling?) vibe there. I can actually guess based off of one stupid line from Sanne in The Key, but I didn't remember it before and just imagined her sounding like every female Sailor Moon villian. I couldn't imagine a low pitched S.S. or she'd sound too much like Yumi in my head, so I keep changing her every time I read her. If I ever make up a character, I'll try to be descriptive. This from a girl who can't make up battle scenarios. Sigh.
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Sithking Zero, I guess great minds think alike. Or something like that, lol.

And to Zeriam, jtlats is me. James the Lesser AboveTopSecret. ATS is a conspiracy/political website I go to a lot. Although I've been banned about a year ago because I ridiculed some republican who thought Nixon didn't do anything wrong with trying to rig the elections. The next chapter might be up this saturday, but if is still screwing around... I figured out how to use the Edit Document to add the bold and italics since Notepad documents aren't kept like that.

AOTF, wouldn't Franz's DNA be on the Super Computer? he built it, I'm sure some of his DNA got on it.

Episode 119: Birth Of A New Threat coming when I get it done and then put up. If lets me... Gr
Axel-of-the-Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Nice chapter. I was expecting that Jeremie would see enough of Aelita in Sanne to realize that Aelita's DNA is there. Franz's must be somewhere on the computer.
ZeriamTheRedCathedralSpire chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Yes! I have a perfect plan! I'll clone and revive Sanakan, the most powerful Watchman from the deepest parts of Netsphere!

With her under my command the world will fall!

And now your story.

Heh. Xana playing diplomate, calm and elegant, that's something new.

Ulrich's hybrided power make a nice mess. And he almost killed Yumi. With friends like this who needs enemies? :) LOL

I wonder now what you will show up next.

The new powers should be a big help, but I have some bad feeling...

Also what is that program Jeremie creating?

Now I will wait impatiently for the next chapter. Good luck.

BTW. I readed some posts on CL forum and I found someone with nick "jtlats". Do you know him maybe? :)

(man, I am so smart and funny... IRONY)

Tell me, when you about to publicate next chapter?

And OK I'll create account if this will help you, but I don't know how long it take, hopefully it will be ready on the next time.

That's all for now. Now I have to find some Sanakan's DNA, but Megastructure is huge (VERY HUGE) and I don't know where her corpse actually are... Well... It will be a long day...

See ya.
Sithking Zero chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Weird. I came up with a story idea once where one of the group went crazy after XANA tried to possess him, but you actually did it. Nicely done!
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Hi its me again, just like to drop by and say that i was interested with Ulrichs personality and please do bring Aelita back, she is da best

ever faithful