Reviews for A Reason to Live
haliz chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
i love this story i read it once like a year ago and then los it but now i found it again and im so glad becasue this story is so beautiful really really love it
phobosapollo chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
anko:yea, it better come out if u wanna liv.

sinslayer:uh, anko?

anko:WAT?

shikafan:its already out.

anko:._. oh.
Symphonious chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
Oh, wow. That's a LOT of children. Ouchie. Must be painful, ne?

Anyways! Great story... umm, yeah.
eCZi chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
THAT was a really good story...especially the ending, when they're all "upstairs".
BlackBlaze chapter 2 . 2/13/2007
Damn it! this is story # 2 from you that has made me cry. I really liked it, though (Except my poor shika!)
jdouglas17 chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
that's so sad, but I still loved it. nice 'uchiha revival' theme.
The Last Z Fighter chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
This was an nice quick read. The characters were pretty true to themselves, at least enough for me and the plot was interesting enough to keep me reading. In short, good work. I normally don't do this but one reviewers comment was uncalled for. To moonlightblossom, you're kidding right kid? How can you "make" it better when I can't understand half of what you just said? Sure, I have stories I disliked but I don't just say they're bad-Instead its better to give C&C, so they could improve. Plus, saying a story is crap and then asking if you can remake it is counter-productive isn't it?
Modest Truth chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
OMG! I cried so much after reading this! Lol, my mom walked in on and now she thinks I'm pmsing or something! That was an *excellent* fic. It's definately going on my favz page!
AznPuffyHair chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
Ah, so there is a FIFTH child that's kami-knows-where. And really, is naruto really that insignificance or is Kyuubi causing so much hovac that the guys up stairs takes 50 years?

Anyway, good job So now i wonder what'll happen. Knowning that they have a son who's sensitive to spiritual world certainly make things... interesting

HAVE FUN!.
Mya chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
Seriously, the only way to describe this story is as kick a** I really enjoyed it, even though it was sad at points.
acutes chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Wow! My mouth is like...on the ground, diggin a hole so it could go even deeper...
AznPuffyHair chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
hmm, not bad... but u forgot one tinsy tiny detail... U FORGOT KYUUBI! If Naruto dies, IT DIE! AND IT WILL FOREVER BE CHAINED TO THE BLONDE UNTIL 'the guys upstairs' as u fundly call them decides WUT TO DO! ...other than that, it's a good story

And plz, no reincarnation of Naruto, cuz i just had a plot bunny about Sasuke adn Sakura's son/daughter having a 'uncle Naruto' while his/her family think he/she is... not so right in the head

Anyway, UPDATE SOON!.
Fruits Basket Fan chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Hello! Wow! People actually reviewed this story. That is great! I love this fanfiction. I feel sorry for Naruto and Sakura on this story. They could have been happy together. The ending was funny though.

Also, do not mind the person that review below me. That person just hates Naruto and Sakura moments, and you do not see me bashing Sakura and Sasuke stories even though I prefer Naruto and Sakura stories. Thank you!
moonlightblossom chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
no offense or anything but that sucked do i have permission to remake it better on another site? pls! naruto and sakura? no srry and that be here at noon shit i mean come on!

ja ne
icygirl2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
it's rare to see a good original plot well written for a story it would be great if you put this one in a story a two-shots is a little too short but it's up to you i don't want to order you. it would be great to see sakura with naruto (i mean sasuke can't see him for the moment)and the sasuke's developping feelings later.a two-shots is maybe a little too quick too develop your story because it's one of them which have a great potential! so good evening and please let me know if you decide to keep it that way or not! hope to see you soon!