Reviews for Some Other Time
argentenipinkini chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
i loved it. i don't know why people don't like piz as much as i do. there's gotta be someone else! haha. that was really cute, all the awkwardness...andways, i wish there were more stories with piz in it. i wish there were more stories about piz and veronica actually. LoVe is pretty sweet, but it's been rocky lately, and you know...they've broken up on the show...i really like piz. haha, well, anways. great story. very cute. :)
HalfJap chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I'm a LoVe fan, but I'm starting to like Viz too. I don't mind this pairing at all. I liked how you described the awkward communication bewtween V and Piz. It's believable and in nature with each character. Quite a feat for a oneshot. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
wow, it was really good besides the fact that it has that whole piz/veronica thingy. ick...anyway..really good writing..but god i never thought i would hate reading about them so much! i hope they dont do what i think theyre gunna do-which is break LoVe up && put PizVer 2gether-lol i made name for that "couple". if they do that, i hope they know how many fans will lose interest after awhile. i know i watch the show b/c of the plots && stuff but a whopping 60% is b/c of LoVe..i just couldn't take it if they broke up )

once again, great job. -koolaid smile
meimei42 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
That was really well written. I don't like Piz, and I'm still not warmed up to him. In fact, I wish he would just go away (god I'm mean LOL) Anyway, I just wanted to comment on how well written this is.
rowanceleste chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Well written, but it seemed OOC to me (and maybe to you as well!) because I just don't see any chemistry between Piz and Veronica and I don't picture her wanting to be anything other than friends with him. I can see Veronica wanting to hang out with him and have coffee, etc and Logan not appreciating Veronica hanging out with a guy that he's pretty damn sure has a crush on Veronica as well. I just don't see her wanting to do anything than hang with him as a buddy and maybe point out other hot girls and try to talk to them for him since she probably assumes he's just shy and not that he has a crush on her. Hee. The difference to me is that if Piz had sex with a random hot girl, I definitely see Veronica giving him 'high-fives and ass slaps'. If Logan had sex with a random hot girl, I see piano wire in his or random hot girl's future!
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I have a hard time believing Veronica would stand there talking to Piz, let alone go for coffee with him, while Logan was inside her apartment. She's not a cheater and I don't think she'd just go off like that. However, Piz isn't going anywhere, unfortunately, and he seems to think it's okay to chase after Veronica knowing that she has a boyfriend, so this scenario isn't completely out of the realm of possibility.
xosummerxo chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
it was cute, you should continue this story, i think.. its good... but whatever u want to do.. good job