Reviews for Sanctuary
What a wonderful story! You nailed the ending.

SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
tanilc chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Hi this is one of my alltime favorite stories, so i am rereading it again. i just wanted to let you know how much i appreciate your work, and i hope we have updates from you soon. thank you for all your hard work, and the amazing stories that we will never see played out on tv.
GH Fan chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Just needed a little Brazen. They are delightful. Updates soon on your others?
tinapwet chapter 14 . 8/19/2010
I want more! I love Brenda and Jason and wish the GH writers would see that they would definitely be the cutest couple on soaps!
GHFan chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
So very cute. Love a little Brazen. Not sure how GH will take them this time, but I will enjoy them on screen.
alikat224 chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
i loved it. thanks so much for sharing. i got nervous a bit around chapter 11 thinking that when writing you hadn't had enough reviews to finish it but alas you did.

great story.
alikat224 chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
uh oh...the bad guy is at jason's ddoor...why do i feel sorry for the bad guy...jason's gonna hurt him !

Oh and it's cool you have severe dislike of Liz...variety in humans is what makes us unique. if we all liked the same thing...i think I already said that.l..o..l

now if you hated the actress...well unless you personally knw her then you'd be one of THOSE people. some fans scare me.

it won't kill me or hurt me or what'ever to read your comments and them being unfavorable to liz. (however your insistence I not read them leads me to believe unfavorable is a really really REALLY nice way of saying it LOL)

okay on to the next chapter...some Jason "Stone Cold" Enforcer...kicking ass Morgan.
alikat224 chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
OMG...this was hilarious

Another hand up, “He won’t pull anything I promise, he loves Brenda like a daughter.”

“Have you met Tracy?”

YOU ARE HILARIOUS!
alikat224 chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
okay...so a huge Jason/Elizabeth fan...just like you I liked Sam and Jason in the beginning and then Sam became...horribly needy, whiney, troublemaking, selfish...i could use the entire dictionary of adjectives but in one work SUCKY.

However, I am alway interested in reading other ideas. I am a huge Jason fan in the end.

This story is very interesting. Now I know it's in the complete section (which is why I chose it...I'm already reading too many fanfics in progress) but I just wanted to say now...

a) Jason is so the father of Edward/James/Eddie/Jamie

b) You are NOT an Elizabeth fan I take it...or at least not a Liason fan. (Which is cool...diversity is the key to life...Imanige if we all liked the same thing...there would be only one kind of beer LOL)

c) You are an incredibly good writer. You cannot imagine how often a really good story/plot is a turn off only because the writer cannot spell or put a sentence together gramatically correct.

Just sayin'

Okay of to read chapter 5.
Tani chapter 14 . 1/25/2008
Hi i absoutly loved this story. I thought you did a wonderful job, and i was really sorry to see it end. I look forward to reading more of your work, hopefully more jason and brenda.

Thanks again.
Mrs. Brenda Morgan chapter 14 . 12/14/2007
This was very nice story. I look forward to Unexpected Family. I also love We Were Friends Once, so continuing that would be great.

As you can tell by my reviews, I am so enjoying Slippery Slope. IMHO it's your best one yet. Keep em coming. :-P
blue7 chapter 14 . 12/5/2007
LOL! Great chapter! Great ending! It seems so appropriate that they should be back in Vegas getting married. :P Can't wait to read more of your fics! :D
Marcus chapter 14 . 12/4/2007
I loved this story. I love any story involving Brenda and Jason as a couple. Loved the banter between the two. Can't wait to read your other stories.
Marie chapter 14 . 12/4/2007
That was a perfect ending even though I'm sad to see the story end. I can't wait to read An Unexpected Family. I've read We Were Friends Once too and I would love to see you pick it up again. Thanks for all the Brazen greatness!
Ayshen chapter 14 . 12/3/2007
I loved it. The ending was so perfect and so Brazen. This story was amazing, I laughed, I cried and I fell back in love with Jason and Brenda..Awesome job!

As for everything else; whatever you write I am pretty assured will be awesome, so rock on!