Reviews for Sanctuary
I loved this story.
scarlla chapter 12 . 4/9
o
you have me crying
so beautiful, Monica & Jason :)
scarlla chapter 10 . 4/9
That was so cute.
I love Mon & Alan
scarlla chapter 8 . 4/9
love, love, love this :)
scarlla chapter 3 . 4/9
O my! Yes!
sorry, I have wanted Jason & Brenda for a long time.
I love J&R but Jason & Brenda should have happened.
it was supposed to have been a soap.
RAZAEL01 chapter 14 . 9/15/2016
Wow would have expected to be to this , I guess the ending would have had to it !?
RedDragen chapter 14 . 8/28/2016
Maybe one day you will write another part of this story, I always liked how Jason and Brenda were together.
BrazenFanx777 chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
I loved this story! The jamie/Eddie thing was funny. I also loved the ending. Wonderful story! Best couple that never was.

Any chance you could write a sequel? PLEASE!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/15/2014
What a wonderful story! You nailed the ending.

SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
tanilc chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Hi this is one of my alltime favorite stories, so i am rereading it again. i just wanted to let you know how much i appreciate your work, and i hope we have updates from you soon. thank you for all your hard work, and the amazing stories that we will never see played out on tv.
GH Fan chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Just needed a little Brazen. They are delightful. Updates soon on your others?
tinapwet chapter 14 . 8/19/2010
I want more! I love Brenda and Jason and wish the GH writers would see that they would definitely be the cutest couple on soaps!
GHFan chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
So very cute. Love a little Brazen. Not sure how GH will take them this time, but I will enjoy them on screen.
alikat224 chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
i loved it. thanks so much for sharing. i got nervous a bit around chapter 11 thinking that when writing you hadn't had enough reviews to finish it but alas you did.

great story.
alikat224 chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
uh oh...the bad guy is at jason's ddoor...why do i feel sorry for the bad guy...jason's gonna hurt him !

Oh and it's cool you have severe dislike of Liz...variety in humans is what makes us unique. if we all liked the same thing...i think I already said that.l..o..l

now if you hated the actress...well unless you personally knw her then you'd be one of THOSE people. some fans scare me.

it won't kill me or hurt me or what'ever to read your comments and them being unfavorable to liz. (however your insistence I not read them leads me to believe unfavorable is a really really REALLY nice way of saying it ~ LOL)

okay on to the next chapter...some Jason "Stone Cold" Enforcer...kicking ass Morgan.