Reviews for Basin of Water
l chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Please write more
Sierra chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
dude I loved it i was like

lol Bakura was awsome Atem was so cutie! you so need to continue this it was awsome. i think it was the best, no awsome, an it was i don't know but all in all i loved it and i know i've said that 2 time already but im a huge castshipping and darkshipping fan so yeah! keep up the good work. on a scale 1 to 10 i give it a trillion *giggles* so yeah awsome i loved it
Red Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oh Ra! How could you call this stupid and pointless? THIS IS SO FRIGGING ADORABLE! (and God, Atem's a brat) ah Bakura, you would, wouldn't you? I would ask you to continue but... I don't get the feeling that'll be happening, considering it's been four years. They were such cute little kids!
Goki Henjin chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Awesome story, hoped you'd continue it...but seeing it was done in 2006...

Anyways, pretty cool!
Cloy Jubilee chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh! its not stupid at all! its cool, but why didnt you continue it?
Ceilo chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
this is really really good! another one i'd love to see more of. :-) i'm just off to check out your other fics, but please update this one soon! ;-P
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I can just imagine Bakura doing that! Go BAKURA! Yeah, I can imagine him asking if it was the boy's first kiss and then smiling like a cheshire cat, the thief. Literally. Good fic. I get the title, its a nice one.
JewelValentine chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
This is probably the most adorable parody I've ever seen.

I really do hope that you'll continue! You've acquired an enchanting writing style for yourself, and it's easy to get wrapped up in the flow. What fun!

Thank you for the distraction!
Stelaris chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Y'know, I suspected that boy was Atem... He seemed OOC, but then again, people change, and he was pretty young in this fic. If only Bakura knew... heh heh heh...
thanx-for-da-energy chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Hey I really liked a basin of water! It was good, i really think that you should make continue the series!
Shinrabansho chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Please continue!

I like what you wrote so far and I think you could make it into a promising story...

So please write another chapter!
chrono-contract chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
YumiStar chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Funnist Story, EVER! XD
Shadow over Egypt chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
(laughs) Oh, that was sweet. Amusing too - and my GOD, Atemu was a brat. keep up the the good work!
Mishirith chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Hey this is great so far!