Reviews for Ah, The Holidays
floridapanther28 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
AW! HOW CUTE! (YOU CAN TELL BECAUSE I'M ABUSING MY SHIFT KEY.)

CANON COUPLES FTW! :D
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Simply love the descriptions, and the dialogue is well organized and executed.

The "tuft of blue" in the mistletoe is wonderfully perfect.

Peace and Love
The Laughing Libra chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Aww, what a sweet story! Thanks for writing it! _
Laguna's twin sister chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Aw that was aw... well, christmas was like several months ago but this fic made me want to go back to it again. Nice and sweet and short. It was okay, not abrupt like you thought. hope you write more. _
Atavaka chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Your romantic writing style is well-suited for one-shots. And have I every told you that you write Elli's character like a pro? Natsume needs to hire you to write character scripts or events or something. I love the worry-wart thing happening throughout the scene. It's so completely Elli...

Since I am supposed to give some form of creative criticism, I could say that you made a grammar mistake somewhere... in the beginning, I believe. Yes, I see it now: not so much a grammar issue, but the phrasing on the cocoa line is awkward. Omigosh, a possible mistake! This proves what I've suspected all along: writers are human.

Well, since you've apparently mastered the romantic one-shot, I think it's high time you graduated to lemons.

Just kidding.
Jersey S chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Like I said, it was really cute. Doctor Tim sure knows how to lure Elli into a trap doesn't he? :D

I love the little details put in too, like how you showed the stress of the winter season getting to Tim as well. Poor Elli- trying so hard to stay cheerful amidst all the stress.

Loved it. :)
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Yeah! That was so good! I really enjoyed reading it. So sweet! Marshmallows and mistletoe mixed with a blue feather. Wonderful!
pvc chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Aw - so cute.

And so very well written. Thank you so much for a bit of holiday cheer!
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
That was lovely! It was so sweet!
Rhianwen chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
:D :D :D :D :D

*dies happy*

So...sweet...

Loved Tim's 'licensed professional' tone. And the marshmallows. And Elli chucking the marshmallows at his head.

And the feather in the mistletoe! I'm gunna be walking around with a goofy grin for the next day or two. *floatinghearts*
Momo-chan12 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Aww, this was so cute and sweet!It was really adorable and I liked it alot, theyre so cute together!_ahh, the marshmellows were a a perfect holiday story(so fluffy)hope you keep on writin'!