Reviews for Apperances Can Decieve
wesleycharles chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Interesting prologue...Hinata is down and seems to be giving up on Naruto...but I take hope from your A/N. Very original idea for the plot so far...I will read on.
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
Are you ever going to update this?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 1/15/2009
very interesting. hopefully naruto can pull himself together.
narutos vixen chapter 14 . 1/4/2009
this is good i dont think naruto is going soft if naruto was never mean people around him wouldnt have realized how much of an asstard they ere being to him and i think your doing a really great job so keep moving forward and up date naruhina forever but are you serious naruto doesnt end up with sakura in the magna if true please elaborate and who does he end up with ( please tell me its hinata)
FakerKing chapter 14 . 12/23/2008
Well done. Your story keeps readers interested while still being descriptive. Great job!

However, the title is spelt wrong.'Appearances Can Deceive' is the correct spelling.

ShadowFaux, out.

EMBRACE THE POWER OF THE PERVY SIDE
penguin-STRUT chapter 14 . 12/23/2008
Wow fastest update yet! lol what an epiphany, and the new and old Naruto's were portrayed very well. This chapter was amazing to read!

Lol Sakura's being nice...aw!

Anyways keep up the good work, you're amazing

Penguin
Dragon Man 180 chapter 14 . 12/23/2008
Nice chapter, can't wait to see what changes Naruto goes through next and how things go in the Forest. I'm glad he's ready to change and start gaining the strength he really needs.
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 13 . 12/21/2008
The chapter was fun, though I'm curious as to what the Kyuubi could possibly have taught Naruto that made him turn so cold (goodness knows if we look at the manga we see there are a lot of people in Konoha who owe Naruto a ton of explanations, and those are all people he trusted the most).

I'm just annoyed over how long it takes for updates to come!
hieiashke chapter 13 . 12/21/2008
ahh.. laying it on thick without even knowing it...

poor Naruto-kun...

more updates please! Merry Christmas!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 13 . 12/21/2008
Okito better hope Chouji decides Otter wouldn't taste good. Interesting treatment, I hope it works and we get back more of the Naruto we all enjoy.
penguin-STRUT chapter 13 . 12/21/2008
The chapter was good and the development between Naruto and Hinata wasn't too rushed so that's good, more realistic. Honestly i think it's fine the way it is, and re-doing seems like a waste of time, but i guess some things can be altered. All in all i think it was amazing. Keep writing, you're awesome!

Penguin

P.S it's innocent bystander, no innocent by standard. sorry but it was really bugging me when i read it.

Peace!
Maki-Zushi chapter 13 . 12/21/2008
Tpta;;y awesomely cute chapter!
InARealPickle chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
Um. I don't know where the youtube person got that info, but the only person Naruto has kissed in the manga was Sasuke. And we all know how that went! Naruto hasn't even been on a date in the manga. After all, there's no time for romance when you are training to become the next Toad Sage and to take down a group of S-rank missing nin.
InARealPickle chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
loving it so far
Naozumie chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
Two problems with this story at this point. One, you wrote Chapter 11 as Chapter 10 in the text. You also made Chapter 12 displayed as Chapter 11 in the text. Awkward.

Secondly, what happened to Naruto being semi-serious? He is supposed to be more mature now, and yet he acts less mature than Konohamaru at this point. Reading this story and listening to how Naruto acts almost sickens me. I even noticed Ino, who dressed up ridiculously as Shino, and even Hinata, were more mature than this Naruto. Okay, Chapter 1, he's all serious. Chapter 12, he's a 6 year old. My reccomendation, improve this. -.-