Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
sunyata08 chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
This is so great
Please write more
I want to read this so bad
damn unique chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
For god's sake how could you abandon this story o.O I can't believe that you wrote that far. Creating such a great setting and plotline and then you never updated...Really...unfinished business. You better get back writing on that or it might haunt you one day

so please complete this sequel.
deadliestdeceit chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
I love this, there is so many twists! There's very few multi-chaptered NatNao fics, and even less that focus on the whole HiME powers/HiME Star. I can't wait to see more, but it doesn't look like you'll be updating anytime soon. :(

Anyway, I digress. I love both your NaoNat stories, and have sped through both of them and I have go to say; they are simply amazing.
xxchikitakissesxx chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
have you abandoned this fic?

it's really good and I would love to read more!

I read Shades of gray in one day...and I was immediately hooked

I hope you updated this soon or at least eventually
Les Chaussettes chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
A very wonderful fic, but it has been dead for so long. Are you planning to continue it, or have you decided to abandon it? I hope you continue to write this fic.
CeLlTab chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
AH! OMG OMG OMG OMG! YOU GOTTA UPDATE SOON! DX wow what a cliff hanger! And i was hoping for another chappy too! lol, but update soon! as you can see, i'm enjoying your story as much as i enjoyed shades of gray! Keep writing! Luv your work! XD

animeaics
Spikesagitta chapter 6 . 4/17/2008
shit. that bastard manipulated her..
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
somber mood...
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
uh oh...im sensing major trouble. lol, any person can see that :)
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
that's...unexpected, i was thinking of more light hearted fic..guess i was wrong, but im going to enjoy this anyway
Half Baked Destruction chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
Very nice. I would like to see this story continued thank you. :)
Wooz0r chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Yay! I've loved your last fiction, And this is great also! Thanks for posting it. I swear, it made my day better.
Bethu-chan chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
Eh? Well that completely destroyed my theory that Shizuru was with Nao's mother xD
Love Hinamori chapter 6 . 4/14/2007
In response to Icarium, to say that Shizuru is evil, and will always be evil is an overstatement to me. Yes, she killed people in HiME. Most of the HiME were guilty of attempted murder anyways. Natsuki was going to take out First District, but Shizuru did it for her, and at a much faster rate. Shizuru had her reasons for doing what she did, and just for the sake of being evil was clearly not one of them.

So about the fanfic...interesting plot, and well written too. It's different from most of the Mai HiME fiction that I've read. I'm curious to see where everything will go from here.
Icarium chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
Hmm, is it only me or John Smith is lying about Shizuru being a willing accomplice of Miyu and co? At first Miyu didn't seem to have an intention of wiping out Natsuki's memory. That said, I'd love to be proven wrong because Shizuru is evil and will always be evil, as far as I am concerned.

Overall, I find this to be a very interesting fic, I usually read only yuri romance and/or comedy fics but I am quite interested in the story here. And of course, Nao and Natsuki having a great chemistry together and interesting character development increases the quality of the fic.