Reviews for Getting To Know You
pain in the mikta chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
LOL! Okaaaay!
Now, where are Teal'c, George and the others answers?! ;-)
MacBedh chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
Oh, the delights one finds when wandering around in people's archives. This was delicious! I'm not sure what I loved best of all: Sam's mouse pad, "Happy endings. There's usually less bad science in that sort of movie . . . " or "Only when forced at gunpoint. Man, that was a weird-ass planet."

The character voices were so exquisitely clear and pitch-perfect - marvelous!
nellstar65 chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
Giggle!
fgbbdgdffb chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
one question did you type this bottom to top or top to bottom? (i think that makes sense) but nice job!
fgbbdgdffb chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
hahaha nice references to MacGyver
fgbbdgdffb chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
OMG! i don;t think a chapter had made me laugh so much in my life. I nearly choked on my soda when i read the favorite sports one! nice job1
JamSack chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
whoops, i did read this from the top to the bottom; i just thought you were being funny in a ridiculous way again. worked in the other chapters. now it makes more sense. but maybe my head just doesn't want to be working today. anyway, this story is funny! I like witty stuff. :)
Verity Kindle chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
"IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE ALIVE, DEAD OR IMAGINARY, WHO WOULD IT BE?: Uh, Matt Groening. Or maybe that bastard Ba'al. I'd like to meet him again. I have plans."

From previous chapter- that's SO Jack. it's scary. )
Verity Kindle chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
"TATTOOS – WHERE AND WHAT?: Don't like 'em. If I had to have one... I guess it'd probably be something Simpsons. On my ass. Heh. Or maybe the Earth Gate address, for if I get lost or have my memory wiped, or... except that'd be pretty stupid when it came to keeping secrets from the enemy. "No, I won't tell you the address." "Hey, what's that written on your ass?" "D'oh!"

ROFL!

"THUNDERSTORMS – COOL OR SCARY?: Cool. Except when you're stuck nine clicks from the goddamn Gate with no rain gear because someone who shall remain nameless, Major, said we wouldn't need it."

heehee
SJAuthor chapter 5 . 1/3/2007
Wonderfully constructed! Quite clever :)
gategirl13 chapter 5 . 1/2/2007
lol.! this is fantastic!
Melody Rasnake chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
lmao
shiny silver grl chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
lmfao...*brilliant* chapter! This was too funny, with O'Neill doing the "reply all" by accident (how mortifying!), and the increasingly obvious conversation about the "curtains".

LOVE it.

And...totally off topic...have I asked you yet if you know that your review settings require a reader to be logged in before they can review? Some people do this on purpose, but others I've reviewed in the past actually weren't aware, it was probably cutting down on their reviews. I just thought I'd give you a heads-up, if that were the case. If it's not, then nm. :)

-sil
mara-anni chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
LOL, these have all been great so far, really enjoyable.

tequilla and curtains eh? Loved that.
MuseUrania chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
This was just the funniest chapter. :) And if you can write like this while deranged, then it's not such a bad thing to be.