Reviews for Reunion
superdork398 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I would just LOVE to see more to this story. It sounds like it would be an amazing fic. I am proud to admit that I am a Pharaun Fanboy. I also really loved Disillution more than most of the other books in War of the Spider Queen, therefore the idea of a Pharaun and Ryld breakout of hell fic would be right up my alley, so long as Pharaun doesn't leave Ryld behind again like in Disillution. Adios.
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
You know, it would have been really cool if Ryld came back to life in the middle of the Lady Pentinent series (might have made the series better, too, and kept it from spiraling down into the pit of horrible writing).

I liked Pharaun's dialouge; very amusing.

The writing was a bit stiff at times, but, eh, wasn't that big of an issue.
Kuscheldrow chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh yesh great idea... You should have written more on their escape. xD
Saint Swordfish chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Oh hell... I smell trouble on the wind. Them two are going to cause a shit storm. I hope you write more, this is good.
Lady Fellshot chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
o! Update pretty please! I would like to see if Pharaun actully is more annoying dead than alive. And Ryld is such a great foil to him too.
Ourakiritsu chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Not sure if you are still doing this or not, but I thought that this was not only a great story, but that it was both in character, and up the two's alley. Just one question though. How was Pharaun able to use magic? The dead arent able to use magic unless a Goddess wills it, or from another outside source.
TionneDawnstar chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Oh I so love these two! I was so sad with both of them died, but it's good to know they are still getting into trouble! Great work! I hope you write more!
selarith chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Interesting idea.

i could just imagin Pharaun proposing such a thing, after all he's Pharaun Mizzrym right?

oh and i liked your story
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
YAHH! I was SO disapointed when Pharaun died! I was actually crying! How could they all just go and get rid of such a unique and interesting character? I couldn't even finish the book for 3 months, coundn't even pick the book up! So sad really.

Do Pharaun proud!
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Pharaun! *hugs him* In spite of a few missing punctuation marks (more commas! more commas!) your dialogue for Pharaun is genius! And the idea of him breaking himself and Ryld out of eternal hell makes me squee! I want to cry. They're so adorable, I love them. I was pushed BEYOND the point of hysterical laughter with this dialogue! "day in, day out it’s chew, chew, chew" & "Torture, scream, faint, torture, scream faint. I just KNOW you are bored"

Fangirl insanity. I love Pharaun unspeakably. That series of books caused me pain. And I only read the FIRST one. I can't imagine the pain others feel.

Please, please, please, write more, and let it be a happy story. *cling* *beg*
Lessiehanamoray chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
A story with Pharaun and Ryld still dead...I like the idea.