Reviews for The Guardian of Azkaban 2: Trial of the Guardian
Blackholelord chapter 21 . 11/30/2012
Well its a nice story, and easy to follow.
Hahukum Konn chapter 21 . 10/14/2007
Excellent. :)

It was a bit bizarre seeing a Pentawizard tournament, but anyhoo. :) I see Esdras is still promoting good human-Dementor relations in many different ways. :P

As for his mission to guard Harry, I hope it's still operative because Harry's going to need it as we go into your OotP AU *shudder*. I wonder if he'll put the fear of... well, something, into Umbridge! :D
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 10/13/2007

One thing I noticed in this fic which wasn't as much of an issue in the previous fic is that it's hard to tell when Esdras is in his "mortal" (human) form and his normal Dementor form, partly because you sometimes say "the Dementor (this)" which would sometimes seem to imply that he's in his Dementor form.

I would suggest just tweaking your fic a bit to get rid of some of the confusion. :)
Maelys chapter 21 . 5/12/2007
It's again a wonderful story!
Snood chapter 21 . 2/27/2007
This one was pretty fun too. I am still unsure how I feel about the personalization of the dementors thing, but there being to distinct groups of "good" and "bad" helps a little. Dumbledore always seems so wary of them in the original.

I appreciate you keeping the ending PG. A lot.

Just so you know, there are a few typos throughout. I didn't keep very good track of them - they weren't really distracting. I am just letting you know (trying to be constructive!).
NaginiFay chapter 21 . 2/9/2007
That's a great ending!
Estel A Duath chapter 20 . 2/7/2007
I know way too well what the loss of a friend is, Cho my condolences. I hope that cedric is in that mint garden.
NaginiFay chapter 20 . 2/7/2007
*snicker* "You've got no feet, Esdras."
KRP chapter 20 . 2/7/2007
woah! two updates? didn't think i'd miss that much! sorry for missing the last one.

heh. i take it Esdras, Katie, and Lara Sidara are not going to get along very well. does she have anything to do with this Voldemort-joining group? and with re-assigning guards, can't they do that on their own? no one who's with the ministry can actually read Azkabaaner, so it'd be easy for Esdras to 'command' them to, as Grim has also referred to him as royalty at one point. no one'd be the wiser who isn't in Esdras' Fleet (the only ones who know english).

as for him not noticing Crouch, kinda a bit more worried about staying alive and finding clues and such. so, next chapter's the funeral/memorial and finale? well, all in all it was a good trip.

and the war begins! have all the projects by sunrise, eh? you have a year before the Death Eater's become active. i'll need to start making a list to keep track of all them :) also, how many of each are in production? is there onl one of each, or are these tests to be mass-produced once perfected? guard those closely, esdras.

one more comment, why did they need to get another Admeral for only five freaking hours? i think a second-in-command (like Aaron) would be able to hold out that long. stupid minister...he's been against them from the very start of the first book (yours, not JKR's)

well, thats all for now

see you next chapter/story :)
Estel A Duath chapter 19 . 2/6/2007
get well soon esdras. mellon duath nin (my shadow friend)
NaginiFay chapter 19 . 2/5/2007
I've been shamed into reviewing! I love the story, but read and run is so tempting. The healing bond thing was cool, and I can't wait to find out about Edsras old girl.
KRP chapter 18 . 2/3/2007
ooh, i was wondering what you planned to do with Esdras in that last part. never even got to go to Voldemort with Harry and Cedric, eh? too bad the bastard get's his soul sucked out. now Katie can't murder him herself.

i take it that cucoon is ment to repel all spells and attacks on him? is this thing part of that Quicksilver Project? his eyes changed color again. and did Crouch just blow his head off? i can see why any Dementor would sweep in directly for the Kiss. kudos to whoever does it. my guess would be one of his friends. maybe Aaron? he's still got castle privleges, right?

this whole breeding thing's kinda strange. i wonder, though. would a mortal child born this way be completely normal? and if Esdres were to do this, would he lose all his Dementor powers, even though he can use them in mortal form? brings up interesting questions, i guess :)

well, thats all

see you next chapter.
NaginiFay chapter 18 . 2/2/2007
Poor Esdras!
KRP chapter 15 . 1/31/2007
i know this is very randon, and i can not for the life of me remember the thought process that led me to this (something about elves and swordfighting...not seeing my connection there. might've had something to do with the oreos and milk, and it being 10:45...and im being serious), but i realized why i felt something was 'off' about Esdras' confrontation with Crouch in this chapter (15). Crouch wasn't there! this was when Percy showed up as his substitute. i remember him talking to Harry before the task in the books. i think Percy might also have been at the Yule Ball, but i don't know for certain.

yeah, just thought i'd mention it before i forgot tomorrow morning.

See you next chapter.
KRP chapter 17 . 1/29/2007
well, that kinda sucks. normally, you'd be exempt from exams as a Champion, but i suppose Cedric has to take them too, as i assume he's in seventh. i do wonder what kind of answer they're looking for with that question, what whith the changing opinions and all.

well, this chapter had both a high and low point in their relationship. high being somewhat what happened in the library (that was very funny :) and low being, obviously, their fight. at least they didn't cut connections with each other entirely. i wonder if anyone won any bets on that...

oh, and i have no doubt that the events with the Chamber would be part of the rumor mill and Esdras heard about it, but very, VERY few people knew about the Polyjuice Potion. the ony one besides the three Gryffindors who had any inkling would be Dumbledore, and he never even outright said he knew. i doubt Esdras would've heard from him, either, since it was such a small and inconsequential event in the first place. they didn't even learn anything.

that said, i still like the line about it last chapter. keeps up the humor :)

well, thats all