Reviews for A More Than Troublesome Life
Lucca-Ace chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
This is a cute story! I like it and want more! And you need to update on your other stories as well! I'll find ways to bug you if you don't. Don't think I won't. ;)
Lisha chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Love love love LOVE this couple, and any good fic associated with them. So, I hear that you are taking requests, yes? I always thought it would be interesting to see from both their points of view, how they would react if the other one got seriously injured(yes I'm masochistic like that). So maybe a one shot but split in two, just seeing the thoughts and feelings as they are either saving the other one, or waiting for them to recover from a serious wound or poisoning or something. Just if your so inclined to do that, it would make my day! If not, love your fic anyways.
almostinsane chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Great story! LOL. Shikamaru having kids? The horror... For him, at least. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
sunaprincess7 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Shikamaru's an idiot. the only thing I have to say about that chapter.

Ok- one other thing- Temari's a genius!:P

Hilarious chapter!:D
lolz chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
aw! love it. can't wait for more! update soon plz
Willow chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
I'm enjoying this fic a lot. Shikamaru and Temari are my favorite couple, so I always like to read a well-written story about them! Very sweet; I love the way you're portraying their personalities and relationship. Can't wait for an update.
sunaprincess7 chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
there have been loads of stories written about shikamaru and temari after asuma's just died but this is my favourite one.

its just so heartfelt and really really sweet.

can't wait for more
Megami.Ze chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
These two chapters were something beautiful. This kind of emotion is what I try to achieve (and fail at doing so). I like how you carefully place love in a delicate setting. It's what I love the most.

Definitely on watch.
Wordsplat chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
aww...so cute!
DaKemz chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
thank you for recommending this story to me. it was AMAZING. you have a really good talent for writing. plus, i love this pair! very good job.
chiaki-konoichi chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
this was really good

it makes so much sense too

the part about not wanting to hear how everything would be ok

very realistic
The Flying Pen chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Ah, very sweet. Love this pairing, and I'm glad she didn't call him crybaby this time. Couple of spelling errors, but I liked it.

~Pen~
aggitatedmaggots chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
aw that was soo kawaii! but it makes me sad that asuma died *sniffle* poor kurenai

anyway, good job! b.
The Procrastinating Shadow chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
WoW, That was really good, even though it's just an exert, it can stand as a one-shot. I hope you DO write the story, from the looks of this, it would be a great story.