Reviews for Please Don't Go
Amaya And Aiko no Akatsuki chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I've read all those flames, and I must say I'm disappointed in all the rude reviews. There's a big difference between constructive criticism and rudeness. They're just being rude. I know how it feels to be targeted by flamers so I don't think you should let it get to you.

Your story has a good concept, its just the way you structured it. I think its interesting and has potential. Yes, its a it rushed, but everyone does that when they first start writing.

When I first started writing, I had a lot of spelling and grammatical errors and got tons of flames for writing in Japanese (my native language) instead of English. Don't stop writing and ignore the flamers. Looks to me like its just one person being an asshole. If you want, I can BETA for you :)

Good luck and keep writing!
Sparrowfeathers chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
I don't think your last chapter and the one now follows the guidelines. I suggest you take them down before the admins do.
Sparrowfeathers chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
As they say, practice makes perfect, don't give up on writing, and keep on striving to improve! You'll reach your goal, someday...

Though, I fo have to agree with some of the flamers, please, improve your writing skills before posting another story, I know I'm not the best nor most experience writer out there, but please, don't!
Sparrowfeathers chapter 5 . 12/21/2011

Hello chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Thank God. The flames were starting to amuse me less. So you mean to say, you updated at 1 AM every time? Haha, still proves how much of a life you're missing out on. You have now forever scarred me, so that any chance of me ever reading ItaSaku is ruined. Great job, Bitch, just great.
Hello chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
HA! So both of you would like to screw everything in sight?
Hello chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Ooooooh, you replied to a flamer with, "OMIGOD THIS IS SO RUDE!1" What do you want as a reward, a fucking cookie? Insert snort here. So, you have a Mary-Sue dilemma? It's really not that hard. Common sense is all that's required.

"Go to hell, mother fucker"? Oh, but you would know all about fucking mothers, wouldn't you? When you write a piece of cow shit like this... abomination... that you could only wish to call literature, don't expect reviews with heart and flowers. It's actually pretty bad that I found this stor- thing in the Hall of Shame, a community that drafts the WORST fan fiction EVER.
Hello chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Yes, Bitch, I do indeed pity you. For writing this God-forsaken pathetic story. I hate Sakura, I really do, but I read the reviews on this story just for the hell of it.

The flames amused me greatly.

So I decided to read your story, casting my hates for Sakura aside for a moment. And what do you know, by the time I finished the first chapter, I was laughing my ass off. The first chapter progressed WAY too quickly, to use the words lightly. Sakura would have tried to fight back, at the very least. Sasuke would have not been able to kill Itachi that quickly. Itachi graduated from the Ninja Academy at 7, mastered Sharingan at 8, passed the Chuunin Exams at 10, and by 13 he was an ANBU captain. Foolish little Sasuke cannot defeat him so easily.

Sasuke would have beaten that Sue-ish little bitch into the ground without breaking a sweat. I'm (not) sorry, but if you actually knew much beyond the fact that Sakura has pink hair, you would know that female Uchihas do not posses the Sharingan. This is stressed more because Sakura is not an Uchiha, and therefore does not have the kekkei-genkai.

I agree with Sasuke - get alife. It's a lovely thing, it is, and what do you know, all it costs is a small dose of COMMON SENSE.
moi chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
I lol'd all through this fic... Before I realised it wasn't a humor or a parody fic..

I seriously suggest creating another story with the same plot but improved, with less ooc and more details because, seriously, how the hell does Takara know Naruto? Yeah, you didn't really give an explaination, so yeah. Anyway, not many people like OC's and just wondering, why the hell would you name them Gary or Mary Sue? That is just plain idiotic.

Oh, and delete all the authors notes. If you want to reply, create another chapter then add your reply at the bottom because I bet it pisses us all off.

And dont fight back. You're just making it worse.
Quandosonosolo chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
What's up with the whiny flames? It's "fanfiction" it can be occ. That's the writers prerogative. Also, criticism is meant to be constructive, not brutal, damn people. It looks like it was your mission to hurt this persons feelings. If it was, you have some serious maturing to do. Anyway, continue writing broken valentine; on this story or another. That is how one improves.
YukiKyo chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
This should have been taken to PM's or you should have just removed the anon review and moved on with your life. Another chapter that is against the rules.
YukiKyo chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
This is not a chapter...it's an authors not which is against rules.

It's not too difficult to make a character that's not a Mary Sue. Use your brain and think of flaws for the character, get a beta to help you.
YukiKyo chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
I would think that the child would be much more enthusiastic or annoyed. Anything besides just pumping her fist in the air.

Why are her friends all ex's? That makes no sense! You gave no back story as to why they are not friends anymore and why they are not in Konoha?

It's really random to just find Naruto and Sasuke there at the same place...

What's with the evil laughter?

Again the characters are so OOC..
YukiKyo chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This could have been a really interesting story, but there is not enough detail to make it interesting and the characters are extremely OOC, not to mention cliche.

/"Sakura, your words cut deep." Sasuke closed his eyes. "But now I have to cut deep into you!"/ I don't think Sasuke would say something like that.

A don't think a mere kunai wound would kill Itachi right then and there. And Sakura is a really good healer and could heal a kunai wound quite easily.

Why name the child Takara?

I don't think you can cry into a piece of jewelery it's not like it's a blanket or pillow, it's a hard small object.

NO WAY would Sakura change into the outfit you described...And there is no way a tank top can hid her stomach.

This is extremely OOC, I recommended going through it again and adding in what the characters are feeling instead of just 'he said she said'. Getting rid of the OOC would be wonderful too.
SS-60 SiX chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
Okay, I'll be frank. Rule 14 of the Internet according to 4chan: do not argue with trolls/flamers. It means that they win. Keep your chin up, and keep going. The only thing out of character was the fact that sasuke actually managed to kill Itachi. I wouldve expected him to Trip over and fall on his knife. Anyways, you might wanna pull down the last three author notes, you can get reported for that. Good job as well.

-SS-60 SiX