Reviews for Our Love Three
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 5/6
So sad but there truly are narrow minded people like that out there that hate people simply for being different or not like they want them to be, thankyou for writing this and I am so glad you showed that no one is truly ever alone - if we all stand together prejudice can be beaten.
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I like
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
peachescream232 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Very good.
ghellie chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
this is just another proof that you should be elected as the all-powerful and supreme ruler over everything that is holy, debauched, harry potter and the universe.

thankyou for being a writer

Janelily chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Good thing you started writing the warnings in the beginning. I can't believe people can be so bigoted though. I mean this is fiction where you can live out your fantasies, dreams and...other things. Fics here are to improve on the authors writing skills, and give the rest of us (like me) some entertainment, not the place for people to argue what can and cannot be done.

Nice story by the way. It’s sad and I almost didn’t read the sequels (I never had been one to deal well with intolerance) but curiosity got the best of me. And this is definitely one of a kind, as far as I know. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for sharing!