Reviews for Rock'n and Sock'n
mangofeeesh chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I think that you should update this. It is a very good story.
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is a neat set up for more... but I don't really see it as showcasing his Slytherin side.. after all, his actions are somewhat reckless and even the planning for later is spur of the moment improvisation. I would love to see how he uses his piece of PS in a Slytherin manner, though, with cold, calculating, planned actions to achieve his ambitions.. :)

Thanks for posting.
DannyBird chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
i always love novel idea.
Orange Spiral 62 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Very nice.
Please update soon.
Steve2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I'd like to see this continued. This could be a good way to delve into what the stone could do for a user. Make it as powerful as the Elder Wand or something like that. Good story.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
veryvery sneaky! who knew that it would be that easy to create the elixir of life?
Abyssal Angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I hope you pick this one back up. This one has the potential for greatness. Btw any chance I could talk you into doing a crossover of Harry Potter and Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure?
aderrett chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
this is an entertaining story
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Interesting.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I love this idea in a way!
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
you should write more chapters after this...maybe a sequel, but you should definitely continue, its really well written and enjoyable to read
Yura-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Aw... You should give it some company! The poor chapter must be so lonely. ;) The concept is really interesting. I wonder what he could do with a philosophers stone... :)
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Neat story. I like the idea of Harry sneaking around with the stone in his back pocket. Voldemort won't know what hit him!
crunchynoodles chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
you write really good stories
loretta537 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
this is great, please write more. will harry write to flamel about the stone, will harry actually return to the dursleys since he now knows he has all that money in his vault and he has a stone to create more?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »