Reviews for Rock'n and Sock'n
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
To any reviewers the author whoever the hell he is hs been long gone and either dead or in his own world not having a computer and is a smartphone only person which is a shame.
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Weeeeeeeelllllll?
mangofeeesh chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I think that you should update this. It is a very good story.
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is a neat set up for more... but I don't really see it as showcasing his Slytherin side.. after all, his actions are somewhat reckless and even the planning for later is spur of the moment improvisation. I would love to see how he uses his piece of PS in a Slytherin manner, though, with cold, calculating, planned actions to achieve his ambitions.. :)

Thanks for posting.
DannyBird chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
i always love novel idea.
Orange Spiral 62 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Very nice.
Please update soon.
Steve2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I'd like to see this continued. This could be a good way to delve into what the stone could do for a user. Make it as powerful as the Elder Wand or something like that. Good story.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
veryvery sneaky! who knew that it would be that easy to create the elixir of life?
Abyssal Angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I hope you pick this one back up. This one has the potential for greatness. Btw any chance I could talk you into doing a crossover of Harry Potter and Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure?
aderrett chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
this is an entertaining story
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Interesting.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I love this idea in a way!
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
you should write more chapters after this...maybe a sequel, but you should definitely continue, its really well written and enjoyable to read
Yura-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Aw... You should give it some company! The poor chapter must be so lonely. ;) The concept is really interesting. I wonder what he could do with a philosophers stone... :)
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Neat story. I like the idea of Harry sneaking around with the stone in his back pocket. Voldemort won't know what hit him!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »