Reviews for The Limits of Infinity
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Nice story of Charlie feeling oh, so very human, and Don, once again, making everything okay. :)
epalladino chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Excellent. I like how Don understands exactly what is really going on with Charlie. Thanks, Beth
Not2BForgotten chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I like this one too! good job!
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
This is another excellent Don and Charlie story. I think you really have captured Charlie's emotions about what's going on around him and why it upsets him. I also think that Don's right. It's not just that Charlie is jealous, it's that he's afraid of change. (Which explains why Charlie bought the Craftsman.)
Patty chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Sweet, funny. Contemplating suicide in a koi pond?

Naw, but I love the thought. LOL
Patty chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Aww, nice. Don always manages to say the right thing to Charlie. The remark about

attempting suicide in the koi pond was priceless!
RiderOfRohan3019 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
hehe... me like... a lot...

My favorite lines...

"Charlie. Suicide in a 12-inch-deep koi pond in front of a federal agent is not a good choice."- sounds like something Don would actually say to Charlie.

"My ass is all wet," he said unhappily.

Don laughed again, and put a hand on Charlie's back to encourage him toward the house. "I know, genius. What are the odds of that, anyway? Sit on a wet bench, and..."

"Shut-up," Charlie interrupted.- Sound like a convo they'd have... hehe

Thanks for the laugh and great story after evil school. By the way, you picked up on Charlie's emotions from the show amazingly. Once again, I loved it!
person chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I love how you ended it! Good story.
Dragon's Daughter 1980 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
A notable piece of writing, especially when you touched on a sensitive touch in a funny way. For all your whumping of the characters, you certainly do have a good hold on their motivations and thoughts.

I laughed though at this:

"Charlie. Suicide in a 12-inch-deep koi pond in frontn of a federal agent is not a good choice."

I can't tell you why, but I giggled. It sounds like something Don would say.
BeckyS chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I like this take on the situation - that Charlie's scared. I wondered about it as I watched the show. He seemed like he was afraid of losing Larry. Oh, not permanently, but that Larry wouldn't be there, be his lifeline, ground him, help him see things a different way. But I think this, what you have in this story, is part of it, too. Charlie is afraid of change. He's afraid people won't need him much longer. He's brilliant, yet when it comes to everyday life, he's as clueless as the rest of us. Very nice piece - got me thinking! Thanks, Becky
Eyphur chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Yea! New Fanfic. Great little story!
Tanager36 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
So happy to see you back! You were missed...a lot.

I really, really liked the line about suicide in a 12 inch koi pond in front of a federal agent.

I also like your interpretation of Charlie's actions in the show. Wish you were paid to write for it. Think Santa would give me that for Christmas? I've been really good.:)

So, do you see any whumping in your near future? I need it bad!
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Excellent piece. Will keep waiting for another angst ridden story though.
Lush chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Very nice and brotherly.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
good job- thanks for writing- i figured there would be some fics on this- i will truly miss the larry/charlie relationship