Reviews for Waiting
Anon chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I like it; short, simple. I like the underlying emotions where a person has to read between the lines, analyze the actions of the character and the tone of their voice to see what's hidden.

"she'd forgotten his pressence" , presence is misspelled.

"...secure- spun squid's ink made plum colored in the twilight.", the phrase after the hyphen sounds a bit awkward, it's like there should be a word or phrase in between so it could flow better.

All in all, I liked it. I could never write like this. Saki and yuki were in- character and the winter setting fits this pairing well.
Hidari chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
oh, i like this.
SocialMoth chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I don't know what possessed me to see what there was as far as YukiXHana fics, but I'm glad I followed through. I found this really adorable, short as it is. :)
Dora Penmoko chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
can you do cat's cradle? cuz this is an intresting concept.
CattyGothLoli chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Short and cute, loved it. I find these two adorable together.
KEIRA chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
WO~

super cute!
RaiderTKD chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
That was a very cute story. I have to say, it's hard finding fanfics of unconvential pairings here, and even more so finding decent ones. Yours was very nice, and beautifully written. Good job!
Jaded-Raindrop chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
_

That was cute.

I dunno WHY, but I fell in love with this pairing by just randomly looking through the manga and saying, 'Omg, Yuki and Saki would make an awesome couple.' You probably don't care, but whatever...

I really like this one-shot~

akemi-chan
AlwaysHiei chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
That was really nice; I liked it. I especially like the last line; "Just Keep Trying". Normally when a character says something that will probably mean so much more to the person it was said to than what it originally was meant to signify, I'd say, "If only so and so knew how much that probably meant to them in their current situation", but this being Hanajima, I'm forced to wonder if she did realize how important it could've been to Yuki? Anyhoo, really nice job. The fic was short and simple, but still managed to have a deeper meaning to it. _ Great job.
dongwoooppa chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Ohh, very poetic.

Articulate; I love it.
flwrgrl chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This was a very beautiful, well written little story. I read it at furubarama but decided to review it here. I love the description of Yuki's pocket, it seems he WOULD have that sort of stuff in his pocket and Saki's reaction to the lolipop was cute. I think she would accept clumsy gifts given to her because she's not the type to hurt people's feelings. It was almost like a child giving an adult a dying dandelion. Loved the story.
cm1000 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Wonderful one-shot. Your writing skills are superb and the pairing is great.
Runic Knight chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
This has such a beautiful melodic quality to it that really resonates throughout the entire piece. The entire story made me smile and left me with a great feeling!