Reviews for Kokiri Tales
Rainmy chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
yupi you DID continue! and quit an entertaining chapter it was! poor timo he was the one with the idea and everyone is beating him...:P

I have a mido mido will win...for some reason though she'd be a good leader I don't want saria wining
Rainmy chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
buu now we won't know what happened in the meadow...

this was very good,I'd like to see more but it's not unconclded so like thos is ok too.

just something I don't get,why did you put saria nd link as main characters if link doesn't appear?
Oaky-san chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
Nice detail and description! Hey...is Link is this story or is he fighting in the war in Hyrule? Will you write about him in the next chapter. Nice job overall.
Echo 567 chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
Long fiery red hair cascaded down her back as she turned to welcome them with dark piercing eyes. Like the descriptions

It was common knowledge that she had a bit of a thing for Mido, the Kokiri may not have known about romantic love but they were aware of crushes and liking people. Cute observation. much like children.

Don’t make me put a bucket of water above your door again Tila.” Rela mumbled to herself then laughed at the memory of the last time she’d managed to do it. Very nice job of creating a world where your story is just a part.

Kokiri were being trained by the Great Deku Tree that would make an interesting segment, a tree teaching the art of self defense...

she ran like a wolfos with its tail on fire _ A true idiom from the land of Legend of Zelda

“You left Saria in there on her own!” Mido shrieked, all sorts of images flooding into his head Hm... he really does care?

Saria we should go back now.” Nori anxiously squeaked, why wasn’t she listening to him? Perhaps put nori's thoughts into italics or quotations or something so it is clear it isn't the narrator

Saria looked it directly in the eyes. The animal was inches away from her but she refused to look anywhere else. Her heart was pounding, her hands were sweating, she hoped this technique the Deku Tree taught her would work Hmm... why does it work.. this is interesting...

Sacred Forest Meadow. The Temple?
Ryota - At Your Service chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
The discovery of the Meadow. I always wondered how she found it. Now I have a logical reason! Great chapter! Keep it up! -
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
Nice...excellent description of the temple as always lol. Nice usage of the whole third person thing. It is an interesting theory as to how Saria found the meadow...but do you really think 'Show us your courage' was appropriate for Saria? I mean she was the sage of the forest, not Link...but hey it looked good XD. Awesome job as usual Karen .
El Oni chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
For a second there, I thought you were talking about the Sage of Winds... Fado. But then, I realized you had meant the girl, and continued to enjoy this story.

Nice work by the way.
Kii Wii Fr00t chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
That was very good, I love the way you described everything that was going on so clearly. Anyhoo, I be off to read some more of your work. Bye!

Kii Wii Fr00t
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Haha, Mido gets on everyone's nerves, doesn't he? But Saria is great; you can't help liking her. I especially liked the fact that they all went to hear Mido because they wanted tosee him make a fool of himself! Ha-ha!
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Awesome story as usual sis I loved the detail of it. It really paints a picture in the readers mind. As I said, the ending kinda makes the readers wonder what is going on outside but it is still good. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Rawrish Kitty chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Beautiful Introduction!

Not only that, but she was also one of the bravest Kokiri, however, unlike some of the boys, she didn’t like to show off there are a lot of conjunctions in this sentance.

sitting on top of her house staring into the sky with a lost look on her face like a part of her was missing such a poignant image

I love your introductions and descriptions of people, they vary nicely, you don't always use the same format of introduction but everyone still gets a through introduction.

His beady blue eyes *leered* at the others good word usage!

Then out of nowhere this giant blue blob appeared!” XD

torn corpse which would twist into an ugly lifeless being 0-0 children...

Domi was shorter than most of the Kokiri, dark brown hair sat in a clump on top of his chubby head I remember that one, he's so cute!

Something big was going on in the outside world, she wished she knew what it was. Very cool.. and a good insight into Saira

the story is prolly one of your best overall.
Ryota - At Your Service chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Another stroke of genius from my favorite author! you don't see many pre-Link stories out there, and to read one made by you is a great plus! Keep making them and I'll keep reading them! Keep it up! -
Paddylicious chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
alright, new story!

and since i am also writing a story about the kokiri, i'm especially interested in other people's interpretations of them are _

i like it so far. introduced a fair amount of characters, each with their own distinct personalities.

and the end of the story intrigues me. i want to know exactly what's happening

but i'll just have to wait until the next chapter is posted :)