Reviews for Shattered
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
Glad I came back to read the end of this. I really loved it :)
lucym chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
Awesome story, keep up the good work!

Nice to see dean broken once in a while...but I must admit I like smartass dean more, lol!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 7 . 6/1/2007
aw!

awesome fic, so much angst, and yet your writing allowed it to be believable. sometimes people go scarily overboard, bu you had it just right.

great idea to include bobby, hes one of my fave special guests on the show lol.

yeah anyways, kudos!

XsarahX
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
Aw. That was awesome.
rodney215 chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
Okay I just discovered this and I'm so glad I did. It was awesome. The emotion...the pain...the grieving...it was very raw and I enjoyed reading this immensely. Great job!
bjxmas chapter 7 . 1/26/2007
Yes, that was the perfect way to end your story. Dean needed to release his emotions and have that cry. I also liked that you still addressed Sam's hurts and Bobby got him to talk.

It was nice to see Dean admit that he would try to talk more and be more open. It was a nice resolution for the boys.

Swan recommended this story and she was right. Very well done and the emotional tone was true for the boys. Great job, B.J.
bjxmas chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
You're making my heart break all over again for Dean. Missouri is right. John loved his sons more than anything, but Dean's pain is so understandable. Great job at showing that pain and how he aches for his dad and the guilt he feels.
bjxmas chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
I can't wait to see what Dean is seeking in Lawrence. Loved Sammy telling Dean he is worth it to him. How true but how hard for Dean to believe.
bjxmas chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
Oh, that last line is dead on. Great job at peeling the layers of Dean and showing that he is on the brink of collapse.

Insightful that losing Pastor Jim and Caleb would also have a cumulative effect on Dean. They still have Bobby, but otherwise the brothers are very much alone. With Dean being the oldest, and always protecting Sammy it is bound to wear on him.
ItsaMiracle chapter 6 . 1/1/2007
OMG was that a hug? It was, was it..yay lol A HUG! I finally get that hug..well in the fanfiction world anyway...geesh.

In the beginnin of this chapter, it reminded me of the eposide Croatoan, when Dean was saying he was tired. Anyway LOVED it, this chapter was touching. Nice Job
ItsaMiracle chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
OMG..they're so cute, I feel like I could squeez them into a little pulp how cute they are...but to bad about the angsty part, damn those boys have wounds that run deep and at the moment seem they'll never heal but sadly we fans...me anyways live on this stuff! I'm still looking for that hug!
SunflowerAngel chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Your story was beautifully written; I really enjoyed it! You nailed down Sam's character perfectly and Dean's wasn't that far off the mark, either (I only say that because I can't ever see him taking off that much time between hunts nor can I see him breaking down completely and totally losing it like you made him do in the story.) Loved how Sam so wanted to be there for Dean and how you constantly showed the love and caring between the two of them. Chapters 5 and 7 both made me cry; that's how good it was.

Oh, one more thing: thanks so much for having them hug! I really wish we'd get to see that on the show but it was nice having the mental image, nevertheless. Keep up the great work -I look forward to reading your next!
yasmine32068 chapter 6 . 12/14/2006
I loved this story! The emotions were so palatable! It just rolled off the story with every word!
holychocolatestarfish chapter 7 . 12/12/2006
I thought this last chapter was beautiful. Some parts I wanted to cry and others I had to smile to myself. It sounded like it came from the heart and I loved it. Great job.
Nilah chapter 7 . 12/12/2006
Good read. I was a little wary of where the whole scene was going, but I think it could happen.

I honestly don't think it is Dean, even though I would so much want it for him, (perfect world and all that), but I do believe you handled it well, and if it were to happen, this is the way it would.

Keep writing.