Reviews for True Hyuuga Genius
Good please add more
Mekko chapter 6 . 12/22/2017
You could give him water, wind, lightning, and earth affinity.
Lynnyfox chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
y u no updating?! I love this story...
tenshiakuma14 chapter 14 . 11/5/2017
I love you for starting this story. I hate for not updating. Please continue this story sometime and stop leaving is in suspense.
quenless king chapter 14 . 10/26/2017
this is a great story. Hope you continue writing this
CloudZzFluffyBedsOfWhite chapter 14 . 10/17/2017
This is very interesting I hope you'll continue this sometime. The concept of Naruto being Hinata's twin is very original and how you set it up to be very plausible. I really like how you arranged the teams, it made for an interesting read and good for Ino that she snapped out of her fangirl phase. I always wondered how her father allowed her that when he was head of TI and she is supposed to be a heiress.
And no stupid crush on Sakura! that secured many brownie points in my book.
The only thing I hated was Haku's death he is one of my favourites in the Naruto Verse, it was as you said a tragic death. T.T
Now the only thing I never get is the Hyuuga Clan Council/Elders. It's clear it's them that have the real power within the clan and so they are obviously unmarked, but all children but the heir of the main family are branded with the caged seal so following that logic the only elder without the seal should be Hiashi and Hizashi's father. So there must be other members of the main family that don't get marked how the hell do they justify the need to brand either Hinata or Hanabi(in this case Haran too)? Sorry about that rant it's just been weighing on my mind. So frustrating.
Animelover1818 chapter 14 . 6/29/2017
So much for trying to update faster lol but this is really good hope you continue!
shedges19 chapter 14 . 6/24/2017
kyradelia chapter 14 . 6/20/2017
Aaaa pitier nooonnn elle est genial pourquoi l'abandonner?
vas tu la reprendre?
justanotherfanfictionaddict-12 chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
arinasution5 chapter 14 . 1/19/2017
917brat chapter 8 . 11/2/2016
This is an utterly amazing stroy and I really adore what you have happening and how you have you charcters. At the same time, and I really hope you do not find this rude but I am looking for twso certain stories and I am wondering if you know what they are and if they have been deleted. The first one is one that is similar to your story but it is a story where Naruto is Ino's twin, one where he was stolen ans has the yamanaka bloodlimit of mindreading. Another is a Harry Potter Pokemon story with a fem!Harry who is Jame's from team rockets little sister. Do you know either one of these stories? If so or if not please let me know.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/29/2016
Please update soon I think jiraiya still takes him on a training trip and no one should find out about him being a hyuuga until atleast after he comes back from the training trip and jiraiya should teach him another taijutsu style he can use when not able to use juuken
DarkChaosDragon00 chapter 14 . 9/7/2016