Reviews for The Nobody Girl
KannaKyomu chapter 1 . 9/4
i can get behind this ship, why not. very well done i enjoyed it, thank you for your hard work :)
K1tty chapter 1 . 2/27
...beautiful...
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Woah! That was deep, man! And not only that! I also liked your pairing there XD Kisame's words were so unusual yet nice,just like from a therapist! The nobody-girl and the never accepted guy fit together :3
Mistress-chan chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I love it :D
I love your style, and now, I love this pairing...
I think this is now my most favorite one shot ever xD
rebecca chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Huh.
Imaginneeee chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Sick, in a way, but also kind of touching, and might a say, just a teeny weeny bit cute.
kisaten chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
awwww i though kisame and tenten would never get together
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
In a slightly twisted way that was really sweet:) I thoroughly enjoyed it:)
Ioga chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I chose to read a few short stories today, and picked this up because of the choice of pairing.

I didn't feel Tenten killing all her teammates in one go by accident was very realistic, or that Akatsuki was recruiting maids, but I liked how it turned out not to be a random "I tested my strength because I was bored" or whatever silliness on Tenten's part. The sparse, wry style was quite fitting the setting, although it caused some confusion too - like were Tenten's duties something she had towards Akatsuki or towards Konoha in an undercover mission (see e.g. The Scarlet Scroll with Sakura in lead).

The story's got quite a bit of age so I figure you're not particularly keen on polishing, but there's some interesting spellchecker-unfriendly typos in here - like Akatsuki having humanistic needs (they want to follow the golden rule more), or Hinata looking resourceful at graves (as if she was planning to turn the plot into a supermarket with inherited Hyuuga money).

Thanks for sharing this!
NowSayMyName chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was insane. The characterization was beyond amazing! I love the format, the style-EVERYTHING. This is one of those rare pieces of fanficiton that change your whole view on the series.
LKyellow chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I gotta admit, when I saw "KisamexTenTen" I was kinda freaked, but this was an awesome story. Great job. Definitely going on my Favourites List. :3
MewxRetasu chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
KisameTenten? It seems like it shouldn't even make sense...

But somehow, you made it work.

...And I really, really liked it.
Sandataba chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Considering that this story was posted back in 2006, it was quite ahead of its time. Only recently did the flashback on Kisame show that he got along well with his Akatsuki partner, Itachi, mainly because they had both slaughtered almost everyone they loved. Just like this story, where Tenten does the very same thing.

I like the sparse tone of the narrative, and while angsty Tenten is normally not my cup of tea, I do like the pairing. I'm glad Tenten forgives herself in the end, and sort of ends up happily ever after with my favorite S-class missing nin.
anonomous chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
i have to say that was the best writen strory i have ever read it almost made me cry! (in a good way) ;)
greenpanda007 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Real great story, I loved watching tenten change through out it. Neither of them are all that in character, but I accept that as part of the story. I also love the dark cynical tone in which most of the story is written.