Reviews for Hark, Hear the Angels Roar
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This is pretty. The junkie’s vision of Vic is a pretty good image of his personality, if you could call it that. He feels very animalistic here.
G.A. Clive chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Wow. That was good, but short. I would like to read more of your writing! I think this challenge worked out perfectly for all of us!
Philippa chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Very nasty. *shudders approvingly* I mean - people who go around hurting other people like that have something wrong with them, no matter the court and psychologists say. I like your title. I don't know what relation it has to the story either, but I like it :)
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Arh-arh me maties, there be a Victor Z. Fanfiction among our Crane infested Seas!

[Clears Throat]: Nice one! I had thought about doing a fanfiction about Victor, but I wasn't sure I could characterize him right, so I just went with what I thought I knew best (at least). That aside, I enjoyed this short story. You really described the crimminal maniac through the eyes of High-Teenager quite well. It was actually kinda creepy to point i was thinking, "Perhaps I should go back," But kept right on truckin' to the end. In case you didn't know, I got the qoute from the "Batman Begins" Video game from EA GAMES. All in all I Enjoyed this very much.

Keep up the good work!

Sakura123
Texas Chigger chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Ew! You certainly captured the utter nastiness of people like that. :P

Very nice work! :)
Blodeuedd chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I think you're right - this is the first answer to the Zsasz challenge I've seen. Well, even if this had been the thirtieth or fiftieth addition, I'd be all too ready to rank it as the best. You did an awesome job...I'm really impressed by the grit and concision of your piece.

This is definitely one for the Faves! Much applause from me.

B