Reviews for Sweet Blood
Yuuki-Kuran-Cross-1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
good
SweetKilala chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
The story is good!
SweetKilala chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Good chapter but I dont like how you made Aido the bad guy!

I love Aido! XO
SweetKilala chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Happy Birthday!

Sorry if I am late but I just got to make an account.

Great story and chapter!

Keep writing and practing!

XD
SweetKilala chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
OMG! I love this chapter!

I also wright Vampire Knight stories. Mine is caled Mdinight. Check it out. XD
SweetKilala chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Your prolouge is soooooooo good! Your describtion is perfect. You should keep writing, dont loose this talent!

Best descrbtion I ever read.
BADO chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Thankz
yuenying848 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
will there be more? its interesting n there is still little of kanamexyuuki fanfic
PrincessAmioKi chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
Okay here is an email UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE! I am hanging from a tree limb here. PLEEASEE! I think the story it great!
AKDumas chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
I really like your story and I really can't believe how creative everyone is on fanfiction. I know I can never come up with such great ideas. And you said that you would update during spring break correct? I'm reading this at the end of July and it's still on chapter 4. Not to criticize you or anything. I just like it a lot.
fedwvu chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
Wow! Keep on updating!
Hotgirlow chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
hey i can't wait till you update this fanfic it's really good do you have more fanfics up and finished or started on any website i'd love it if you did let me know on .uk
Hinata1020569 chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
great story
LogicalGoth chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
OH I love it, Please update soon. This story is awesome. YAY! A KANAME&YUKI story. I love them! Anyway, Keep up the great job, and update soon please!

From,

LogicalGoth
jalil chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
you seriously need a beta reader. your grammar and sentence structures are messed up.. also check your spelling, edit..reread and reread your work before you upload.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »