Reviews for A Life Lived
farfromdaylight chapter 95 . 7/27/2014
This - along with your entire Swordsmen arc - was an absolute joy to read, and easily one of the best crossovers I've ever read. Though I'm not familiar with Highlander, I'm definitely interested in checking it out now thanks to your fic. I've had a blast the past few days reading through your work and enjoyed it a great deal.

I would love to see you come back and continue this fic someday, if you ever decide to. In the meantime, I have something to read and reread when I want a fascinating, indepth, and well-plotted story to sink my teeth in. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Chat Kills chapter 76 . 7/25/2013
Changing their names.. Why "Shin Ken"? I thought it was "Kenneth Shin". Even Yukio changes from Yukio Himura to Yukio Kamiya. A different name kinda falls apart without consistency.
Guest chapter 68 . 6/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 35 . 6/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Strumwulf chapter 95 . 8/19/2012
Excellent story and great characterizations. Nice merger of the two storylines.
michelle chapter 95 . 2/16/2011
i really like this story and was wondering if u are going to finish it i cant wait to find out wat happens
Rurouni209 chapter 56 . 12/7/2010
ERROR ALERT. Emily already knew about Kenshin's Immortality from Jessica, ever since Day 1 when the Kamiyas showed up in Chapter 44. Just thought I'd mention it .
Guile chapter 95 . 9/1/2010
Very neat. It's been too long since I read a good RK fic, and this one was a pleasure. All your OCs were enjoyable in their own way, and every character got their moment to shine. Even if it never gets continued, it was a pleasure to read this far.
StackerWlf chapter 95 . 1/16/2010
are you going to continue this story later? I would very much like hearing more of Kenshin's story through the years.
Michelle chapter 95 . 1/2/2010
i wanted to tell you how much i enjoy this story and the others i love rereading it so much and hope that one day this one is finished i cant wait to know what happens to everyone. i wish i could write like you do but its not my fate to do so but i enjoy reading though and you are one of the best fanfiction writers that i have found. i really do enjoy reading your

Xoroth chapter 95 . 11/14/2009
Great story so far.
not for lack of trying chapter 95 . 10/26/2009
I must say this has become one of my fav stories. There are some things in plot and character behavior/skill level I don't exactly agree with, but that's based solely on my personal opinions and has yet to distract from my enjoyment of reading, thus I feel no need to point them out or to criticize your work. (Although I will say that it would make me extremely happy to read a detailed scene of a very extremely slow and painful death to the charters of Richard Marshal and that Nathan guy from Arizona.) I only just discovered this fic a few days ago and have yet to read any of your other Kenshin/Highlander stories, (this is chronologically a prequel and thus the first in the series right?) but I can't wait to start reading those as I wait for an update here.

From what you said in your author note at the top of ch94, I hope your health improves soon and I'll pray for you.
Nadya Lubov chapter 39 . 7/16/2009
I thoroughly love this story and the swordsmen world you have created, totally awesome ;) The only thing I hate about this world is I think you made Kenshin too short hehe ;) I always pictured him like 5ft. 10 or 11, not under 5 ft! :) so, I just disregard the height, and pretend that he is the height in my head hehe ;) Makes him much sexier :) Awesome story though!
Serenity Moon2 chapter 95 . 7/9/2009
Wow, so many chapters and yet it seems like there is still alot to go. It is great seeing Kenshin and Connor getting along as friends.
Rei chapter 95 . 7/7/2009
I'm sorry to hear you aren't well, this was wonderful to read and hope that I get a chance to find out what happens, I'm off to read the stuff from farther in the future in any case. I hope you get well soon!