Reviews for A Life Lived
Darkcrest27 chapter 95 . 5/18
the story was a great read and am hopeful you will eventually go back and continue it as it isa shame to leave it incomplete
Beloved Daughter chapter 95 . 2/21
Awesome story! I can only hope you will update it again at some point.
Scififan33 chapter 1 . 2/14
Notices this hasn't been updated in years, the rest of the series is really good. Will this be finished? if not then there's no point starting it and getting excited
Michelle brooks chapter 95 . 1/25
I really love this story. I read it a few years ago and I keep coming back to it in the hopes that u have writen more. Hope u come back to it soon.
TOSoldtimer chapter 69 . 6/16/2016
Such a wonderful tale. I'm rereading the whole epic "Swordsman" quartet. I think it is the best long novel/novels ever written for Rurouni Kenshin. I hope you finish it someday. But even if you don't finish it, I hope your health improves so that you can enjoy Arizona. I've visited twice; desert mountains make my troubles seem small. Geologic time laid out before my eyes.
Speaking of health,this chapter brought me to tears. When my mother discovered that she wasn't going to survive cancer, she took some of the money she had saved for the retirement she wasn't going to have, and she and my father went on trips to Florida, California, England and France. Then they went on a Caribbean cruise with my in laws. So kudos to Kenshin for giving Yahiko and his family a good send off. After a life of hard work, he deserved it. On to the next chapter... And Thanks!
farfromdaylight chapter 95 . 7/27/2014
This - along with your entire Swordsmen arc - was an absolute joy to read, and easily one of the best crossovers I've ever read. Though I'm not familiar with Highlander, I'm definitely interested in checking it out now thanks to your fic. I've had a blast the past few days reading through your work and enjoyed it a great deal.

I would love to see you come back and continue this fic someday, if you ever decide to. In the meantime, I have something to read and reread when I want a fascinating, indepth, and well-plotted story to sink my teeth in. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Chat Kills chapter 76 . 7/25/2013
Changing their names.. Why "Shin Ken"? I thought it was "Kenneth Shin". Even Yukio changes from Yukio Himura to Yukio Kamiya. A different name kinda falls apart without consistency.
Guest chapter 68 . 6/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 35 . 6/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Strumwulf chapter 95 . 8/19/2012
Excellent story and great characterizations. Nice merger of the two storylines.
michelle chapter 95 . 2/16/2011
i really like this story and was wondering if u are going to finish it i cant wait to find out wat happens
Rurouni209 chapter 56 . 12/7/2010
ERROR ALERT. Emily already knew about Kenshin's Immortality from Jessica, ever since Day 1 when the Kamiyas showed up in Chapter 44. Just thought I'd mention it .
Guile chapter 95 . 9/1/2010
Very neat. It's been too long since I read a good RK fic, and this one was a pleasure. All your OCs were enjoyable in their own way, and every character got their moment to shine. Even if it never gets continued, it was a pleasure to read this far.
StackerWlf chapter 95 . 1/16/2010
are you going to continue this story later? I would very much like hearing more of Kenshin's story through the years.
Michelle chapter 95 . 1/2/2010
i wanted to tell you how much i enjoy this story and the others i love rereading it so much and hope that one day this one is finished i cant wait to know what happens to everyone. i wish i could write like you do but its not my fate to do so but i enjoy reading though and you are one of the best fanfiction writers that i have found. i really do enjoy reading your

michelle