Reviews for Between The Lines
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I love your TyKa stuff. It's simply amazing!

On another note, I find it funny that you feel that you relate better with Kai. I say that because in my own TyKa fic, I made an Author's Note saying that I relate better with Tyson. I wish I could write Kai better, or portray him as you do, but I've never been that great with the quiet type.
Kaderin chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
I was rereading old Beyblade fics because I hadn't been to this section of for awhile, and found this story which I'd never read before. I was surprised to find something new that was so old, and still cannot explain how I missed this (especially when I have read some of your other fanfiction), but now that I've found it I'm adding it to my favorites so I won't ever forget about it again. (will also be adding other fics of yours, though I might not comment on all of them)
I really enjoyed reading this fic, so thank you for writing :)
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Oh my god, that was so. Gsah! *squeals* Crap, I'm exploding with fangirl happiness. Which is weird because I'm never happy. Yeah...

So, anyways, yes, it was INCREDIBLY entertaining. I literally feel like I'm going to explode. Usually I don't like reading in Kai's POV, but yeah... Damn, I'm too floaty right now to think of something smart to say. Anyways, yeah, I'm not sure why, but Kai used to bug me like hell, but you've managed to keep me occupied for the past, what? Two hours? Yeah, you're the bomb.

I usually have more things to say - smarter thing to say, to be exact - but I'm too floaty right now, so be... happy? Alright! So now comes the BEGA arc. I'm shaking. Literally.
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Yeah, with this one I only read the end. Sorry, but the second season was too boring for me. It probably wasn't, but you know... Yeah. But the part I read was pretty good. Now for season 3! Huzah for... whatever.
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Well, that was nice. Usually I don't read all of it if the story's this long, but somehow I found this to be... entertaining if that's the right word. It's funny because I hated the first season and I think it was mostly because everyone was a cliched version of themselves, but it seems you've managed to keep me occupied. I think the other reason was besause they were all so damn ugly. Yeah. So, I will happily read the other chaptors and, hopefully, enjoy them.
CheshireMakas chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

If there were mistakes, I overlooked it in exchange for your gorgeous style for storytelling. I can't say it all fell into place because it didn't. I'd say it all played out as it should be, which honestly is the best complient an author can get.

Actually, I 'll do myself one better. If I were to replace the character's names, the impact of your STORY would not be lost. I'd understand the characters for who they are, their problems, their deep bonds, everything. Hell, when I read Hiro on the epilogue, I didn't need to know what went on the chapters before because just from that tense snapshot I could see the potential drama zooming in.

One thing I give you an ovation for is the portrayal of the deep-rooted love. I read this and thought, "Man, if meet someone whom I share a bond like that, I'd be the luckiest, happiest person living on earth." It wasn't corny, it wasn't fake, it wasn't cliche.

It was real.

So thanks for not taking the easy route and delivering a story worth every second it takes to read.
animelover2day chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
One of the best TyKai stories I have ever read.

Great job! XD Loved this a whole bunch. You did a really good job at showing how Kai and Tyson's realationship developed in the show and how it blossomed into true love. Thank you so much for writing this. It was a real pleasure reading this masterpiece. _

Amber
Crazy anime chick since 1993 chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
Aw, that was so adorably good. I kind of feel sorry for not reading it earlier. It actually explains so much.
Inchoate Designs chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
I realized that I haven't ever submitted a review for this story, and it's one of the stories that deserves a review the most. I read the story a while ago, and it was amazing. It was actually this story that made me like the TyKa pairing. Before reading this story I had a hard time picturing them together, but I now have a hard time picturing either of them with anyone else. The fact that you managed to do that is very impressive.

Your writing was very good, and you depicted their relationship very well. Your story was captivating and endearing. Even though it depicted a lot of scenes from the actual show, you put the scenes into a new light, and like I said before, it converted me. Great job writing it, and thank you.
CrimsonClarity chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
Jesus Christ...that was seriously the best Beyblade fanfic I have ever read. I'm so stunned right now that I can't even think of what I want to say! XD

This story was absolutely amazing. Thank Kiotana for recommending it. :)

I love stories where the characters are actually in-character! I was actually squealing at a couple of parts when I was reading over Kai's interpretation of the first three seasons of the show. I just watched all the episodes for the first time last month, so reading your story brought it all right back for me! Everything was subtle, but you still made the story worth reading. Most would have seen it as a general recap of seasons 1-3 in Kai's point of view, but you made it so much more than that. And I, unfortunately, don't know where to obtain the manga, so these last two chapters were entirely new to me. I knew that Kai and Tyson both had a kid, but they didn't really end up together in the end of the manga, did they? That would be totally awesome if they did. TyKa forever!
winter faerie chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
Very insightful fic into the depth of the Kai-Tyson relationship! I admire all the effort you put into explaining their relationship-you went through the anime with a fine-toothed comb, picking up on the key plot points, the important interactions between your narrator (Kai) and the significant figures in his life. You did great justice to the characters! From what I could tell, you kept them all in character (and there were a lot of important side characters too). I like how you showed the relationship between the Bladebreakers (like how Rei understood Kai better than the others at times, how Kenny was actually a key part of their group, Hillary's role in the group & more). I found the ending a bit too...easily resolved-Kai as the CEO of his grandfather's company is common, but you didn't quite explain how that worked out or what Kai & Tyson were doing with their jobs. (The parts about Tyson's family & their reactions to Kai were very realistic though) Oh, and there were also some typos/spelling errors at times but they didn't detriment the story.

All-in-all, a great read! Thanks for writing!
Kiotana chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
That was so utterly amazing! I don't know what to say but thank-you; for giving a whole summary of Kai through the seasons and through his perspective, for this awesome love story, for the laughs and for the hard work of quoting things exactly for us readers! I feel that I have read a better version of Beyblade in a shorter amount of time!

I was just wondering where the BEGA storyline went... but that's pushing it a bit I guess XD

My fav funny part is probobly when Kai laughs and totally shocks Gou! "You never laugh." ROFL! Oh and the part where Kai was so proud of his son for beating a bully. XD Wonderful!

FAVORITING!

Kio
DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
That was really REALLY good. Geeze...I actually don't know how to describe how happy I am that I found this fics. I loved the ending too, everything fit together so perfectly.
sayuri2023 chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
I cried like hell reading the last two chapters, it was beautiful. Its exactly how the series should have ended. I loved the way how you potrayed the sensitive side of kai. Kudos to you for your wonderful work.I dont think I had or will ever read any fanfic as good as this.
Bobertha chapter 5 . 5/2/2008
-jaw agape- I can't even /begin/ to imagine how much work this took... You deserve an award or something! Kudos to you indeed! Well done, I loved your writing!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »