Reviews for Red Tape
She'sDaRebel chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Don't stop, they're fantastic!
Because Love is WAY Over-rated chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
that was really good! Loved the story!
stargazer528 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
you should make a squel to this story it was really good
Hexell chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh, this is some pretty story here...

WTF am I saying? It's great. I just love it, the characters and everything... It's so real according to the modern girls and so said high-life...

I'm kinda getting into social problems, but I can't be helped...

Anyway, I just wanted you to know I love your story... Very good, indeed!

XxStarRobinxX chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
is this a oneshot or can you make a chapter?

i really like it. .
Soccergurl8500 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Oh my God please write more its amazing.
saim chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
OMFG. that was like so...interesting. i mean, i thought he would get kori in the end, but NO!

i loved the ending, what a different way of thinking! almost nobody ends stories like that and even if i would have liked it if they ended up together, the way you ended it seemed so...perfect.

nice job!
Silver Dreams On Golden Wings chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Nice this might be your last one for awhile.I enjoy reading your fics so much!Oh more soon!
Crimson Black chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Damn this is good.

The plot is so well crafted its insane.

I love how you ended it this way, and their personalities? Better than anything i've ever seen.

Seriously, you could publish a book.

Hey maybe you should.

But this is truly wonderful and the writing style is amazing. I wasn't bored with a single part of it.

Please don't ever stop writing. And even if you don't do a story (which i have learned does not go well with a busy schedule), i'll still look forward to your awesome one-shots.

Hope you'll write more soon!

~Crimson Black
Valda chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
*applauds* I ADORED this one-shot!

It was beautifully written, I loved the way you wrote it, it was realistic. And the subtle things you got him to notice. It was amazing!

You're still one of the best around BreenieWeenie! And the lemon...V well written...;

lol I can't wait for more from you!

Shine on you crazy diamond! Shine on!

CidGregor chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I like the little 'warning' aimed at people like me. It really makes me want to write a long-winded critical review of this story anyway just out of spite.

But I won't.

I'm not going to tell you all over again why I think yours is the most disgusting Robin I've ever read. I won't tell you why I think you bring shame to both our genders by having Starfire fall for such a godawful creep as your Robin, and for him to get the girl by being a disgusting human being. I'll even pass over ranting about my sheer horror at the idea of Bruce/Starfire.

Because it's just not worth it.

I don't expect you to change. I don't expect you to ever try to write something that isn't this sort of trashy-romance-novel style. I don't expect you to realize what kind of role model you're being to young girls that read this and think it's okay for men to treat them like shit.

But hopefully I can at least make you consider it.

All the Best,

scarletebony chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
i think this was really awesome! it's definitely worth 2 months. lol. u rock.
RobinStarfire chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
i rEaLlY lUv tHiS oNe sHoT!

gReAt jOb!

aWsOmE jOb!
InnocentStarInTheAnimeSky chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
How do you even /get/ to be this good a writer?

Everything was so perfect about this story, I was creeped out xD.

The way you kept us on the edge of our sits was cruel, but I loved how Kori was. You had to love her,even if she was a real bitch xD Why are you keeping this a one shot? I think this could be a great story! But, your the genius writer. Maybe it's actually best if you keep the story a one shot. After all, it's already perfect.

I cannot /wait/ to see your Inuyasha fic!

Your writing, my eyes, go together like Richard and Kori

Enjoyed it lots

itami7 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
You Are A Genius. I hope you know that.

I'm so glad that you wrote another richardxkori fan fiction i think they are your best work!

45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »