Reviews for Red Tape
nooo chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
NO! I love your stories! You cant leave! I dont read Inuyasha or the other thing that your going to leave TT for! Man! This sucks...
dblake chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
oh, so scandalous

i want more...
Robin n' Starfire Love 08 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
why just stop at a one-shot

i want more

this could really turn out to be a good story

i want to know how they get together

i know this will be as good as your And So It Is story
softballluver101 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I just wanted to say that ur stories are really good, i love the teen titans, just wanted to let u know i was waiting and waiting for ur next story im soexcited that it is out know. Well keep up the writing.
teen freak chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I need an epilogue to this!

This was so the most absolutely perfect romantic/ironic/humorous/ironic fic I needed to snap me out of my 'I've-read-everything-there-is-on-the-site' reverie.

I always appreciate good comedy at Robin's expense...that suddenly...turned to be at Kori's...expense...

Anywho! This was awesome, and just what I'd expect from an author like yourself!

TF
Secret-Clarity chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Wow, amazing. A very wonderful well written one shot. I love Kori she is so devious but you can't help but love her for it. Richard God I love him. I nearly fell out of my chair with the whole "cock blocked" line.

Well anyways really fantastic story and I can't wait for the Inuyasha stories or whatever stories you may do in the future.
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Definitely one of the best one shots I have seen for a while, great use of words in creating images and provoking emotions- wonderful.

I also like how you left the ending open, it was left open and yet still satisfying, a mark of good writing.

I hope you still write the occasional Teen Titan fic, there are so few truly brilliant TT writers left it would be a shame to lose you as well.

-Ani
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
this was great ]

haha i love how you make them act!

do another soon please!
monique chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
that fic was so AWESOME i know its complete and every thing but it was so good please consider doing a sequel
Jacque Nicole chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
That was really great. Good job! :-D
BonitaChickia chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
omg! seriously amazing...i absolutely loved it, it was worth all the time you spent on it...and ur right, writer's block is a major bitch! lol but anyways great job :-)
cutereviewgirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
ok.. tat was kiinda confusing.. geez.. she knows she likes him and all.. and then u do tat and then not.. geez so confusing.. but goo dnone-the-less.. write some more one-shots!1 UPADTE!

-CUTIE
wolfiegirl93 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
OMG! This...this is superve! There's no words to describe it! I luv it! Pls read mine though...I need advices... Anyways, this is awesome! Going on my fav list! LOL!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3