Reviews for Ranma nibun no ichi: Back to the Beginning
T chapter 2 . 7/12/2001
ooh! this is sooo good! i cant' wait for the next chapter! it's like unbeliveably good! oooh! _
Cherrie Kolatta chapter 2 . 7/6/2001
PLEASE I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS STORY IT IS VERY KEWL::sits in chibi form and starts to cry:: I want to know what happens to them ::Sniffel:: What happens to ranma and Akane ::brightens up and runs around:: Please hurry up and write more theyare soooooooooo good. Well I have to go so Byebye now email me some time!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡! ::runs to leave and smashes in to wall forgeting that she is inside the internet:: OUCH?¿!

Hehe BYEBYE sits down and eats her dounut.

Cherrie
DarkRick chapter 2 . 7/6/2001
Keep goin!
Cyara chapter 2 . 7/3/2001
This is great!
Bunny Sakuno chapter 2 . 6/26/2001
great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next ;D
Sakura Yuy chapter 2 . 6/26/2001
This is great! I love it! I'm glad this is a R/A pairing! I like it that way! Get the other chaps out soon! I can't wait to find out wat happens next!
Oyuki chapter 2 . 6/25/2001
I think this is really good. You are a very talented writer. I hope you continue soon.
ipio chapter 2 . 6/24/2001
Looks good so far!
Daniel Kim chapter 2 . 6/24/2001
Really excellent story. Rather different from other "Akane runs off to train and Ranma follows" fics. Ranma is aware that he is enjoying being with Akane, but is not aware of why or how. This kind of follows Akane's own feelings, being aware of her lonliness, but not of her desire for Ranma's company in particular (or not willing to admit it). Neither of these characters are very honest with themselves regarding their feelings, and so must have them sneak up when they're not looking.

I am, of course, anxious to see what happens next. Ryoga, huh? Well, he's strong enough to defend them both, if he has to.
Foxboy chapter 2 . 6/23/2001
Wooo! Let's get some more of this! Formatting is a little off, but the story is progressing nicely.
lyn chapter 2 . 6/23/2001
this is a really good story, great storyline.
lija chapter 2 . 6/23/2001
This chapter is not confusing but kinda different. Anyway, very unique way to start the first day of the training trip. What's a 'shade'? You definitely have me hooked to this story. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
Vivi chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Great! Hope to read your next chapter soon.
Anne Packrat chapter 2 . 6/22/2001
Not bad, lots of promise but needs polish.
Chri chapter 2 . 6/22/2001
I like it a lot so far. Please continue with this soon. VERY soon.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »