Reviews for Can, Can't, and Won't
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This was a rather serious one shot, kinda deep. I enjoyed it.
hc.dbz.chickie chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Hey! Been loving the Pieces Universe. Just wondering where the sequel you mentioned, The Heart Grows is? I can't seem to find it in your stories. PS I like your different take on what most people write as Kakashi and Iruka's personalities, it's refreshing :)
jj chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
that was sooo supper sweet
Rin's Adoptive Mommy chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
So heartwarming; the feels! Thanks for sharing. :)
Elli chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
squeee...more?
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
i always just love to see Kakashi like this, sooo protective of his Iruka. _
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Very very good. Really liked it!
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This fit's nicely, I think, with the relationship dynamic you've created between Kakashi and Iruka. It's also really sweet.

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
HeartoftheUnderdog chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
This fic has been here for quite a long time and, yeah, I know my review's a little too late. But man, this is a good story.
DrowningInTheNight chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
/ I feel like I'm being run through an emotional marathon. All the way from, " Those bastards hurt Iruka Sensei, to Aw! / Cute!" D What's next? This was very heart warming. I loved Kashi's speech being a person of short stature myself.
lady Alexas chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
so col
siriuscanid chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
so beautiful
Jitzy chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
You're really good at writing oneshots

Kiterie chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Damn you. I must sleep! can't sleep must read... no sleep, sleep is good.
Ashcat chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
It was really interesting to see the dynamics. You did a great job of showing all the feelings and emotions without resorting to just 'telling' the reader. It was nice to see Kakashi opening up and healing alittle bit here and Iruka reminding him about how t have a relationship. I really really like your Iruka and Kakashi's personalities I think you've rendered them very realistic!