Reviews for Can, Can't, and Won't
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Well now I'm confused, because The Heart Grows wasn't on the list, but I shan't turn down more if these two! Also, thank you for not doing the standard seme/uke stereotype thing- I think people can be equal partners with different strengths, regardless of the gender make-up of their relationship.
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This was a rather serious one shot, kinda deep. I enjoyed it.
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Hey! Been loving the Pieces Universe. Just wondering where the sequel you mentioned, The Heart Grows is? I can't seem to find it in your stories. PS I like your different take on what most people write as Kakashi and Iruka's personalities, it's refreshing :)
jj chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
that was sooo supper sweet
Rin's Adoptive Mommy chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
So heartwarming; the feels! Thanks for sharing. :)
Elli chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
squeee...more?
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
i always just love to see Kakashi like this, sooo protective of his Iruka. _
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Very very good. Really liked it!
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This fit's nicely, I think, with the relationship dynamic you've created between Kakashi and Iruka. It's also really sweet.

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
HeartoftheUnderdog chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
This fic has been here for quite a long time and, yeah, I know my review's a little too late. But man, this is a good story.
DrowningInTheNight chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
/ I feel like I'm being run through an emotional marathon. All the way from, " Those bastards hurt Iruka Sensei, to Aw! / Cute!" D What's next? This was very heart warming. I loved Kashi's speech being a person of short stature myself.
lady Alexas chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
so col
siriuscanid chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
so beautiful
Jitzy chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
You're really good at writing oneshots

Kiterie chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Damn you. I must sleep! can't sleep must read... no sleep, sleep is good.