Reviews for Claustrophobia
Jacko chapter 6 . 5/23
First time I've seen Moody portrayed as a 'villainous' character, wow. Harry has definitely got a lot of issues to deal with. I am very impressed with how you've written that, by the way. Both the phobia and Harry's mindset are very realistic. It was a little heart wrenching...I loved the ending though, Fred and George are the ultimate nickname givers.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 2 . 5/8
I hate everyone except Hermione, Harry, Ron, and the other Weasley’s. Every. Single. Person. Except them.
Murkatroyd chapter 6 . 3/16
Wow. Somehow I managed to read the entire fic before I realised you’re the one who wrote the cancer series. This was beautifully written and, for a story involving magic, was more realistic than I’d expected it to be. Well done.
even though this was literally written 11-12 years ago i had to say that the ending was so pure and it was really well written you’re a great author and i love this PLEASE tell me you’re still writing stuff because you’re really talented. you have really awesome ideas on where to take stories and every piece of fanfiction you’ve written i have read and adored. you know how to keep a plot going well and i love you for that
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2017
Amazing, my friend! I love your accurate characteristics and your easy-to-imagine plot line. I love how you write the stories and details involved! Fantastic job! Keep writing, and I'll keep reading!
Happy Holidays, by the way! Have an awesome time! :D
Carlyn858 chapter 6 . 11/4/2017
I love this story even more each time I read it.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2017
This was so good I nearly peed myself every fifth sentence!
albraxas chapter 6 . 8/28/2017
percy is a prat. evil slimy git.
Alexandra chapter 6 . 8/17/2017
I cant put into wordt how much i love this story. I started at half past 12 and it's now almost 3 o clock. I started bawling my eyes out halfway through and begun to do so again at the very end. You're skill and characterization are so amazing and accurate that this story reads like one of Rowlings one works. I have seldom read such an amazing peace of fanfiction and i must say that if you ever wrote a novel i would buy one for myself and then one for all my friends, which granted only amounts to 4. In summary, all my love and praise and I love both you and this story.
spk chapter 6 . 8/6/2017
This was fantastically handled. Great job with such a traumatizing subject. Especially loved the way you wrote Mr. Weasley's & Snape's reactions here. I have to admit that I would have loved to see how you wrote Dumbledore's reaction to Harry's return to Hogwarts. :)
Matheniel chapter 6 . 7/26/2017
This is beautiful. I love Harry getting adopted, and there's pitifully few fanfics that show the Weasleys doing it. You, however, did it wonderfully. Perhaps the thing I love best about it is the way Arthur insists that Harry is only a child, not a weapon, and deserves to be treated that way - because it's so easy for Harry to think of himself as worth nothing more than a weapon. LOVE Arthur for that insistence. I also loved it when Tonks said asked why they couldn't set it up so the Order did the majority of the work and Harry just cast one strike to end it all. EXACTLY! That would fulfill the prophecy, and without forcing a teenager to be the main hero.

The whole thing of Harry being tortured for training was infuriating, but I could almost see it happening. I have to grin when I think of Severus Snape using his spying skills to deceive Dumbledore. Nice! And I absolutely, absolutely love how the Weasleys grew backbones and stood up against what was being done to Harry. They could have stayed quiet and said it wasn't their business, but they chose to act instead, which I love. I quite liked the scene where Kingsley and Tonks quietly let them get away, too. And hurray for the part of the Order that was horrified afterwards!

The chapters that move toward Harry being adopted are so perfect, though. I love how Arthur tries talking to Harry but has a difficult time getting past all the defensive barriers Harry has set up to keep himself from getting hurt. The way Harry slowly opened up to him and finally started letting him in was brilliant. And my favorite part of all was the part where the Weasleys started making every possible effort to include him as a brother and son. "Harrison," indeed! I was grinning when Harry finally snapped about it and the Weasleys knew he was family. That whole scene at King's Cross, where he's being treated as a son - being told to write home, that they'd deal with Dumbledore, etc. - is one of my absolute favorite scenes in all of fanfiction. It was perfect.

"'You have no idea what you're giving up.' In that moment, Arthur Weasley was Harry Potter's hero."
He was mine too.
Random Person P chapter 6 . 7/23/2017
Awwww how sweet ️
I'm glad the Weasleys didn't actually adopt him in the books but I really loved that! Well done!
Nifty Niffler chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
I agree that Harry should have some kind of issues. I look at it the other way though. Harry learned to comfort himself and often was in his cupboard at the time, so I could see him looking for tight spaces to help comfort himself. Either way, could work, I think. Good story so far.
crotia chapter 6 . 7/20/2017
I totally adored your story!
It was awesome...

I really liked your character work. They were well rounded and believable. And the plot was amazing and heartbreaking
thepurplewriter333 chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Bring the angst, Mwahaha! Yes, I liked the first chapter! :) Onto the next!
1,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »