Reviews for Claustrophobia
Carlyn858 chapter 6 . 11/4
I love this story even more each time I read it.
This was so good I nearly peed myself every fifth sentence!
katarakorrakya chapter 6 . 8/28
percy is a prat. evil slimy git.
Alexandra chapter 6 . 8/17
I cant put into wordt how much i love this story. I started at half past 12 and it's now almost 3 o clock. I started bawling my eyes out halfway through and begun to do so again at the very end. You're skill and characterization are so amazing and accurate that this story reads like one of Rowlings one works. I have seldom read such an amazing peace of fanfiction and i must say that if you ever wrote a novel i would buy one for myself and then one for all my friends, which granted only amounts to 4. In summary, all my love and praise and I love both you and this story.
spk chapter 6 . 8/6
This was fantastically handled. Great job with such a traumatizing subject. Especially loved the way you wrote Mr. Weasley's & Snape's reactions here. I have to admit that I would have loved to see how you wrote Dumbledore's reaction to Harry's return to Hogwarts. :)
Matheniel chapter 6 . 7/26
This is beautiful. I love Harry getting adopted, and there's pitifully few fanfics that show the Weasleys doing it. You, however, did it wonderfully. Perhaps the thing I love best about it is the way Arthur insists that Harry is only a child, not a weapon, and deserves to be treated that way - because it's so easy for Harry to think of himself as worth nothing more than a weapon. LOVE Arthur for that insistence. I also loved it when Tonks said asked why they couldn't set it up so the Order did the majority of the work and Harry just cast one strike to end it all. EXACTLY! That would fulfill the prophecy, and without forcing a teenager to be the main hero.

The whole thing of Harry being tortured for training was infuriating, but I could almost see it happening. I have to grin when I think of Severus Snape using his spying skills to deceive Dumbledore. Nice! And I absolutely, absolutely love how the Weasleys grew backbones and stood up against what was being done to Harry. They could have stayed quiet and said it wasn't their business, but they chose to act instead, which I love. I quite liked the scene where Kingsley and Tonks quietly let them get away, too. And hurray for the part of the Order that was horrified afterwards!

The chapters that move toward Harry being adopted are so perfect, though. I love how Arthur tries talking to Harry but has a difficult time getting past all the defensive barriers Harry has set up to keep himself from getting hurt. The way Harry slowly opened up to him and finally started letting him in was brilliant. And my favorite part of all was the part where the Weasleys started making every possible effort to include him as a brother and son. "Harrison," indeed! I was grinning when Harry finally snapped about it and the Weasleys knew he was family. That whole scene at King's Cross, where he's being treated as a son - being told to write home, that they'd deal with Dumbledore, etc. - is one of my absolute favorite scenes in all of fanfiction. It was perfect.

"'You have no idea what you're giving up.' In that moment, Arthur Weasley was Harry Potter's hero."
He was mine too.
Random Person P chapter 6 . 7/23
Awwww how sweet ️
I'm glad the Weasleys didn't actually adopt him in the books but I really loved that! Well done!
Nifty Niffler chapter 1 . 7/21
I agree that Harry should have some kind of issues. I look at it the other way though. Harry learned to comfort himself and often was in his cupboard at the time, so I could see him looking for tight spaces to help comfort himself. Either way, could work, I think. Good story so far.
crotia chapter 6 . 7/20
I totally adored your story!
It was awesome...

I really liked your character work. They were well rounded and believable. And the plot was amazing and heartbreaking
thepurplewriter333 chapter 1 . 7/12
Bring the angst, Mwahaha! Yes, I liked the first chapter! :) Onto the next!
Oh, this was a fantastic end. I love how the Weasleys continued to treat him like family. Thanks for sharing this! :)
I really hope the Weasleys adopt Harry. Awesome chapter! :)
Thank goodness Harry's out of that house - and more importantly, that Tonks and Kingsley are on their side. Great chapter!
Moody is way out of line here. I can't believe how callous Dumbledore is being right now. I'm so glad Severus was able to help the Weasleys get Harry out of the house - the Aurors are abusing him...
Is the Order sure those Aurors aren't Death Eaters in disguise? I'm honestly not sure why the Order thinks Harry is going to win this war on his own...and oh, Harry, it's painful to see him like this.
1,032 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »