Reviews for A Nickel Trumps a Dime of Fate
Ali chapter 31 . 1/10/2017
The best story I have read for a long time. Love it.
steamboat chapter 31 . 5/20/2013
fantastic story!
jareya chapter 31 . 5/28/2012
What a beautiful story, thank you so much, I've enjoyed every moment I've spent with your lovely version of the Rabb family. Just beautiful.
jareya chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
Wow, I'm a third of the way through this, and it's sooo beautiful. I love how vividly you've described the scenes and the emotions of the characters, love your deep insights into Harm and Mac, love the character of Evie, LOVE everything about this story. You've carried your readers along so effectively with your evocative use of language - I've sighed at all the romantic bits, been sad at all the angsty ones, and gasped at all the dramatic ones. I'm going back to continue reading, but I wanted to say thank you sooo much for writing this!
kim chapter 24 . 12/11/2011
those boys ware not theirs. you had the courage to give to them two boys who would keep the name rabb to the next generation and give to harm who are an only child a biologic daughter who eventually woul loose the name rabb. that's very sad in did. theY should have had adopted daughter and biologics sons.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/24/2011
I just finished this story and I loved it. It was so like Harm and Mac. I can't wait to read more. Wonderful story!
JavaJunkie4eVa chapter 31 . 10/1/2008
loved it
starryeyes10 chapter 31 . 2/12/2008
great story
zats chapter 31 . 12/30/2007
Every time I read this story...I get that feel good feeling of love family and loyalty. Hope to hear more of the Rabb family.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
GREAT beginning! I LOVED your story "Joy Cometh in the morning". as someone who was premature at birth (32 weeks) I can appreciate you spelling out all the medical terms in that story..keep up the great work! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Ruli chapter 31 . 2/4/2007
Loved this! I cannot believe how good this was! Love the plot, the twists, the house you described, all of it! Awesome story!
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 31 . 1/16/2007
Absolutely amazing. That was positively one of the best stories I've read. Seriously.
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
Wow...I am so glad I decided to read this...It's awesome. If it weren't for the fact that it's almost 6am (and I haven't been to sleep yet) I'd finish it right now. Awesome story!
Lauren chapter 31 . 12/21/2006
WOW! that was amazing. Perfect ending, great writing kept me intriged. Love it
artisticgirl89 chapter 31 . 12/19/2006
This story was just so wonderful! I laughed and cried. Thank you so much for writing it. I can't wait to read more of your stories.