Reviews for Seras 2066
Really good he'll sing story. I always appreciate a FanFiction with original plot. Admittedly the spelling and grammar has made it a little hard to read, but past that it is a very good Hellsing fanfic. I really love the "mindscape" Seras has developed within her head, along with the conflicts that arise from holding all those good and evil souls. Definitely a ton of potential within that idea alone. The one part that I was rather disappointed in was the implication of rape to a crippled integra. It was kind of unnecessary and came across as primarily shock value rather than a stepping stone for the actual plot. Since technically it was incorporated into later chapters perhaps you could use that as present tension between the allies and Alucard. Just a thought (I usually won't read an explicit story unless it is strongly incorporated and adding into the plot, because otherwise 'why use it?'). I noticed that some of the reviewers are really per-pieved about your grammar. Though from what I have seen, it appears you are trying to focus more on the story itself by letting your ideas come first, which is totally badass. I understand it has been over 4 years since this fix has been updated, and you will probably never read this comment, but I believe you have something pretty cool going on here and I frulh think this story still has enough meat, blood, and bones to give to the fandom. Anyway, just my humble review.

Hope you are having a good day!

Write on...
rc48177 chapter 18 . 10/4/2015
Hey! It isn't soccer it's Football. No self respecting Englishwoman would call it Soccer.
310 chapter 14 . 9/20/2015
I can't read this. You have a good story and plot, but your writing is extremely sub-par. I'd give your story a 7 but your writing rates a 2 at best. You have grammar and spelling errors. You writing doesn't flow smoothly. You transition from one idea to the next without properly transitioning. So, unfortunately, I have to stop reading.
shugokage chapter 49 . 2/13/2015
A truly impressive Hellsing story!
kinigget chapter 49 . 11/19/2014
aw, come on! you can't quit here! Not after introducing Millenium!
well, in any case, I sincerely hope that this project has not been abandoned, and look forward to any future updates.
kinigget chapter 44 . 11/19/2014
that was indeed a very long chapter, but it was a lot of fun. Plus, I've read longer
kinigget chapter 38 . 11/19/2014
drunk Seras is best Seras
also: what
kinigget chapter 33 . 11/19/2014
I thought so
kinigget chapter 30 . 11/19/2014
a reunion for the ages
kinigget chapter 27 . 11/19/2014
oh this is going to be *fun*
kinigget chapter 26 . 11/19/2014
I still can't get a sense of where this story is going to end up, but I have high hopes
kinigget chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
oh Richard you poor dumb bastard...
kinigget chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
so Seras is becoming more and more like Alucard
I *like* this development
kinigget chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
this story got off to a rough start, but it's starting to become something truly impressive
still a bit of grammatical awkwardness and spelling errors, but I can generally figure out what you mean, so it's not too bad
kinigget chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
I like where this is going