Reviews for Kiss
IrisWill chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Ahaha, that was cute. I smiled when I got to the last few sentences. Heheh...
we are Romantic chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
haha i loved that. (:

great style. you stuck to the characters' personalities.

-ryussei
The Meta chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was WAY too sweet! I mean come one, people expect us to watch anime with two lead male characters that are as close as these two are and expects us NOT to think yaoi? Honestly... lol. This is one of my favorite pairings! You did good!
FinalError chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Heehee aw That was cute. Nice work!
sapphire99 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
why can't there be a separate category for CODE GEASS?

anyway, your story is good. I just need some more
Crispy Rice chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Aw that was so cute X3

Lulu/Suzu is so damn cute and sexy. Being a yaoi fan, I got the idea

once i saw a pic of them together. Very cute story, love it!
ojuzu chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
*laughs* I am now an official fangirl about this pairing. Completely. (On a side note: It amuses me that the two Code Geass fics I've found that had any romance at all, both are SuzakuLelouch. Now, I'm off to hunt for more! Should I bring my harpoon or not?) Thanks!

Lilz
Muffinizer chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Whee! -giggles like the shounen-ai fangirl she is- Oh God, Lelouch x Suzaku. People just don't see that couple. You can tell from the beginning that somehow they're dieing for each other! Nya~ Oh God, this was so fluffy that I'm still squirming and giggling. You did very, very well uh... Can I call you Funshine Bear-san? Yeah, your name's kinda long... :X! Not that's it's bad!

Now, one thing. I HIGHLY doubt that Suzaku-kun would do anything like that. I mean, he's so... overprotective, and he cares about Lelouch too much [plus, didn't he work under him or something seven years ago?] that I can't imagine them kissing. But I so wanted that to happen in the anime. -smirk- Oh, Lelouch-kun getting ready for another kiss, eh? I'd love to help them :3 Maa o3o~

-Muffinizer, swa~
vicinity32 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Oh, Code Geass fanfiction
Firey Chronicles chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
they should seriously make a category for code geass
Alasse aka KiraLacus Forever chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
NICE~~! XD

Cant find any code geass fanfiction, yrs is the 1st one i read!

I love this pairing, lolx
Black Angel of Destruction chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Ooh a Code Geass fic! Sweet! This was cute! I really liked it.
tsukiryou chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Ooh, a Code Geass fanfic! This is very nice and so cute! XD I love Lulu and Suzaku together. Good job.
Djynn chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Oh, how happy am I to find some Code Geass fiction!
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Oy... the first fic for this awesome series is yaoi.

This will be the first of many Suzaku/Lelouch stories... it makes my stomach churn :(.

Well anyway, grats on the first fic for this series. I suppose, as far as yaoi goes, this was ok. I think yaoi is strongest when there's angst though... and Code Gaess has a lot of potential for that...