Reviews for Catalyst
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
Beautiful story! An awfully stubborn Hermione, but we love her anyway :)
Hats off!

Your French reader
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Ahhhh! I'm sorry for not leaving reviews when I've been reading this fanfiction from the beginning, but I just had to tell you that you were being horrible when you wrote the end of this chapter Leaving the reading waiting like that! :P
spad chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
I...loved this. Draco was so natural! There wasn't any of the forced "snarkiness" and banter. I never imagined Hermione as the one with commitment problems because it's usually Draco, but she's perfect here too. :)
garotainvisivel2 chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
I'm absolutely in love with this fic!

Sometimes, I think that I'm wasting most of my leisure time browsing around the HP section in . Seriously, it's time that I could been focusing in studies or something useful, you know.

But, when I have a chance to read a story like yours, that really touchs me and makes me cry in one minute and smile in another, I know that I don't mind that "wasted" time, because it was so worth, like finding a treasure.

SoulessxWarrior chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
Aw, that was nice that they ended up together! :D
everytimeyoulookatme chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
update soon!
tam chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
I enjoy your writing, but even though it offended her, Hermione really is easy. I don't know, being kind of slutty doesn't seem in character to me.
silviaelisa chapter 9 . 1/4/2010
It's amazing how close you were to having Draco go for Celestina, again! This is one of those instances where I find myself screaming at the protagonist 'get the hell out of there!'

Have I said this before? Well, Ginny is amazing, I love her. And the fact that nothing happened for almost two lines? Nicely done. Okay, I'll stop. Great ending, that's all I'm saying. ;)
silviaelisa chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
I think I was too upset to review the last time I read this :) But this two years in the making chapter is just amazing, so take all the time in the world to post the next one, I'm not complaining!

...

Okay, maybe a little! I don't think I ever told you how much I liked the basic idea behind this, i.e. that Hermione liked to sleep around and couldn't commit. It was the very thing that had caught my attention the first time around. So you definitely need to finish this. No pressure! _
MyLookOfDenial chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
I'm loving the fic, please update soon, it's great.

Music-To-My-Soul chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
did i think ginny should go off on that singer person. i dont like her. plus i feel bad for draco. :(
jaspersace22 chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
this is really good. I hope you don't leave it unfinished for to long. I don't know if I could take it.
Lizzie chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
Oh my gosh! I just stumbled across this story today, and I must say, this is your best story. The characterizations are wonderful, the plot is fantastic, and I love the hint of Blaise thrown in with Draco too. I'm in love with this story. You know, I've literally read hundreds of fanfics, and this goes up top with the best. I have no idea why this story isn't more well known; it's incredible. I really hope you update soon and don't give up on this story, because it's truly fantastic. :)
blueidpanda chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
Oh my god! that's horrible! She doesn't remember any of it? AWW, poor Draco! I have faith in him, he can fix it! He has to! Great story by the way! I absolutely love it! Please update son!:)
Blood-In-The-Stars chapter 8 . 2/20/2009