Reviews for A Work in Progress
Karen-Charlene chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Very sweet and well written. Loved it! And I really liked the ending :D
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Okay, I loved it. :D You write Brass fantastically, and Catherine as well. Grissom's inclusion in the story was great as well...ah hell, I just loved the whole thing! Great story. :)
Alice Day chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Yay for Jim and Catherine dancing! I love the back-and-forth, and Grissom's final advice. Man, why TPTB at CSI don't do something about THIS potential romance is a mystery to me...
Grissomsbest chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
nice i loved it but it could of been longer i love Brass make shure to write more brass he aint got enuf fame or romance
NoDakGrl chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I love this story! I love how you wrote them, it was so believable. Keep up the good work.
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
He is great and so is this story !

Great work
PRAECEPTOR chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Jim Brass is an unforgetable character and your story makes justice with him. Memorable piece, very cute and credible.

Congratulations.
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Aw, poor Brass! I love Catherine refusing to back down, though, and the sweet hope at the end of this. Yum.
Gib chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I love it! So happy to see that you've written another story. You've got to keep this going. As usual you've done a great job getting inside Jim's head. I especially like the bit at the end. Nice tie-in to the title of the story. Keep it up. There's not nearly enough Brass fic out there.

Take care,

Gib
Sam Cartwright chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I love this story. But then I'm a sucker for Jim/Catherine stories. I knew it would work out in the end. Great job.
Ladykestrel chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Enjoyed the read! Will this be a one shot or a genuine "work in progress?" Regards, Chris (Ladykestrel)
angelaumbrello chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
This was beautiful story.
cathfan chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Excellent fic! Wish there were more Brass/Catherine stories out there.
stareagle chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Yeah - Jim gets the girl! I love Jim's sense of humor and character- You have done a great job picking it up. thanks for the fun
Dr. Colleen chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Oh wow...I loved it. Great job. Catherine's great, isn't she?

Cheers,