Reviews for House of Wolves
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Well done...i mustve been 12 when you wrote this...
lillie andrews chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I absolutly adore this story!

one of my absolute favorites!

I cant wait to read more of your SP stories

especially if you could be convinced into writing a sequal for this fic!

~lillie~
Labyrinth1n3 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
AWEsome! I love how you incorporate Kenny into it, he's the best third wheel ever!
kyleisgod chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Wow. I reviewed all your fics in one night. I'm kinda proud of that. :) Shows how much I enjoy your work, and how easy of reads they are. This story was very good, just like your others. It was just the right amount of fluff AND hot sex. The way Stan and Kyle switched hats was cute, and the way they celebrated by going at it on Gerald's car was very funny IMO. The parental reactions were right on target, and the story felt very South Parkian in its humor and the innocence of the boys. Ike having gay tendancies was also very interesting, even if he wasn't a huge part of the story beyond the twist. Kenny's line about "me first" was also amusing. You once again had Kyle and Stan fighting for dominance in bed. Another plus, in my opinion. I think this was also your longest story to date wasn't it? If so, you did well. Just the right amount of sorrow, lust, happiness, plot twists, etc. Soo, yeah, I don't know what else I can say. Good story, good author, good job. :)
1069IZD chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
You just made my day with this one. Awesome

-1069IZD AKA KFGG
Miro-san chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Aww... I Loved That... I kept talking to my friend, telling her what was happening while I read it.. That was so awesome... I love it.. x3
SomeRandomKyleBroflovskiFan chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
GAH! XD love Love LOVE! XDD

im adding this to ma favs

Peace Out:)

PS

StanXKyle4eva!XD
Dragon C. Chan chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This is freakn awesome!
Fermata chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
*blushes and stands under a very cold shower*

HOLY crap. This is one of the hottest Stan and Kyle I've ever read. I love your style of writing.

One of my favorites.

Excellent work! :)
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Kenny is waiting at the bottom, naughty naughty. I liked it. I really think that Sharon would have a harder time with the gay thing than Randy. On the show Randy's brother Jimbo is supposedly gay, but that's okay. I like that to think that Stan is the 'typical american' family and so I can see how Randy might be upset by his son's sexuality. In the fic I'm playing with Randy is the one that's more supportive well actually all of the parents are okay with it except that Sharon is divorced for good and lives in California so she really doesn't have anything to do with the fic at all. uh...right good job! I wish you would have done more with Ike even if he's 12.
Lilchicky004 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Oh my God, I LOVED it. Soo much perfection packed into one little fic. I love it.

You write some very sexy Style lovin, you know? And you manage to keep it so tasteful and orgasmic and adorable at the same time! I love it!

I love the lyrics you used as well. They fit so great with the plot.

But, Wow, seriously, this was INCREDIBLE.

*Faves this and you*

LOVE!
Shiek927 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
For your first complete story, you did a great job! This should be an example on how too make a good slash fic. I really liked the brofloskis discovery and the parents reaction.
xZAGRFAN chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
That was great~!

I couldn't stop reading , Aw they are so cute together C: !

Kyle's mom really is a bitch O.
MasterBee chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Oh love the story! Glad ya finally managed to upload it XD

aww they love each other so much