Reviews for Shake Me, Wake Me
Catasauqua chapter 14 . 2/25
This story was all kinds of awesome! Thank you for a wonderful read!
lovemya2000 chapter 14 . 2/17
So Cool
Kazu94 chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
Beautiful :]
Tara Laurel chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
I read this story awhile back and was looking through the archive and saw it. I still love it! The unique, fun, suspenseful, dramatic, etc plot, the great characterization, authentic and awesome dialogue, everything! Wow. I'm gushing. I'll stop now because this review could go on and on. Fantastic job!
East5 chapter 14 . 7/24/2011
I have come back to this story time and time again over the years, and every time I read it, it just gets better and better. I enjoy the alternate reality angle, especially the fact that we get to see Jack alive! Not to mention all the brotherly adorableness :) It was nice to see the characters in different settings, fleshed out if you will. Bobby was a particulary interesting character to follow, his temper, protectiveness, all fascinating to follow through different plot turns. Well written, great character portrayal. I am still holding out hope for the sequel!

East
betweenlife chapter 14 . 3/15/2011
I loved this entire take and I am glad to see Jack alive in this. Great work it was entirely enthralling and I adored it from start to finish. :)
Elwing Elendil chapter 14 . 3/7/2011
Wow... I read your story without taking a break. Ow, I surely don't have a life... Naaaah, I was just too interested, yeah that's it...

Anyway, I loved your story. It was long enough, well written, original and you didn't kill Jack! I'm happy! :)

By the way, I really like this quote : "Maybe, maybe not, maybe fuck yourself. " Yeah, liked the Departed too. Though, it's sad that Bobby (Mark) didn't win the Oscar...
tearsXsolitude chapter 14 . 1/29/2010
That was...fantastical! Ur a great writer and that was just amazing!
MagnusSpark chapter 14 . 6/5/2009
AW!

Lmao I loved the spark thing - at first when it happened between Jack and Bobby I was like 'oh its lurve!' D

I really love how you kept Jackie from dying, got him brothers and added just enough angst! It seemed really realistic and I speand all last night and this morning determined to finish it cause I HAD to know what happened and how it ended!

Congrats on an awesome fic! XD
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 14 . 1/14/2009
I really liked it, wasn't sure what to make of it at first - not a huge AU fan. But i really liked it, and everything made sense. The first chapter was my favourite
empath89 chapter 14 . 4/28/2008
i must say...i was pleasantly surprised when i finished this. it was very original (without mary-sues or bobby/jack slash...and although i love b/j slash, it can get old at times)...but you also managed to keep them all in character. it was very well-written and the plot was great. i would love to see a sequel, but i think it's great no matter what you decide to do. i loved it.

hugs...empath
xcloudx chapter 14 . 3/6/2008
This was amazing! You DONT EVEN KNOW! LOL Awsome man. -fav-
Shumpei.chan chapter 14 . 2/26/2008
omg i loved your story it was so good i coulodn't stop reading it!