Reviews for Prodigals
tim lee1 chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Interesting job writing up how Hinata gets back into the village and gets to know her old friends again. Funny at times and just cool the way Naruto hugs Hinata and makes his feelings plain quickly to her. Love the NaruHina start here.
tim lee1 chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
The story is presented well and is easy to understand...all that had happened to them in their time away from the Leaf. Hinata is now a bijuu container? Interesting...I do wonder about Hinata's friendship with Sasuke...since they really don't communicate in the Manga and anime...you have given them a nice relationship..though I am not a Sasuke fan.
tim lee1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Very cool plot...I like the style and the creativity here. I have never seen a NaruHina story even close to this in showing Hinata in the branch family and running away with Sasuke! I am going to be interested in seeing how this works as a NaruHina story.
Annibellee chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Omg.. It's discontinued!? I AM UP AT ALMOST 4 AM AND I HAVE BEEN NONSTOP READING SINCE 1 AM. NOOOOOO! ;; IT WAS SO GOOOOOD. Omg I've literally been fangirling over your writing and your beautiful way you portray the characters. Not to mention the humor - although it could be the fact I'm easily amused. JABEUNXDSKWKRNV I was so looking forward to more. Dx Well - I may as well not favorite the story because that would be silly, but I will add you as a favorite author, because your writing is beautiful. 3 (After almost finishing typing this I went to look at your stories and finally fully read the description for this one... And then saw the discontinued disclaimer. Yup. Gonna go headdesk now, LOL. OH AND SORRY FOR THE LONG REVIEW! XD)
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
lol. Wow. This is an oldie. It's been just as long since I've thought about this fic and about half that time I haven't even really thought about Naruto. We all move on to better, more interesting things. Good luck with wherever writing takes you.
Amer Leon chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
this is a very good story so far...it's far out...but you pull it off to make it fit together. it is cool that naruto and hinata click as soon as they get back together here.
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Hiashi you ass!
Amer Leon chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
i like the story...as i said in my review of the first chap. it is an unusual plot and has a lot of potential...i will read on to see where you go with it. it's great that hinata and naruto both have kept the other in mind eventhough they have been apart for a long time.
Amer Leon chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
actually, a very good start and an excellent plot idea. i got your alert 'you knew this was coming' today so i decided to check out the story. so far nothing 'cring worthy' but i'll read on. hinata is pretty oc...but maybe that seems to be part of the whole plot...i mean, she 'did' run off with sasuke!
Tears 0f tomorrow chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
Wow! I love the structure of the story. I love how in the story there is no rushing in Hinata lovin but infact naruto letting himself confess love. I like how strong she had gotten. And the sasuke hinata best friend relationship. I would love to see where the storys plot develops. And how it does.
castrjoa001 chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
i love this story hope u update
Asheera chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
Please! Pretty please continue! I love this story so much!
Kia-B chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
I don't know if you still work on this but this story is like my ALL TIME FAVORITE stories...I have re-read this soo many times! I love your writing... please continue it... *sniffle*
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
Cool story, bro. I look forward to your next update.
Chewie Cookies chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Very nice! I hope to see more soon! Or soon-ish...

Btw, Kage Bushin should be Kage Bunshin.

Keep up the good work!