Reviews for Final Ascention
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE!
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
really good story, can't wait for more!
Yama-Layali chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
Very interesting crossover!You haven't updated in a long time, but, please, finish this story!
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE ITS BEEN FOR EVER AND IT IS GREAT STORY

I LOVE IT AND WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENDS SO UPDATE SOON

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SOON

ITS BEEN LIKE A YEAR
thegeekylatina chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I want a Nick/Tyler pairing, yeah!
Andrea chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
Update! Update! Please!
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
I would love to read more...I hope you come back to this story.
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?

i like it but know know where you are going with it.

so update

i hope you do.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 4 . 5/19/2008
i like it. maybe you can make greg a secret covenant member. you know chase's half brother or something, and only greg know's cause of nana olaf which could mean a secret child from a covenant member. oh i got it a secret relative of tyler which is why chase would attack him. that would make the plot depen and stuff. i hope yopu can use that idea. PM me about this idea please.
His Little LabRat chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
I like your story, it's a cross between my favorite movie and favorite TV show. Actually, I was thinking of writing a story quite like this, except everything is backwards!

Thanks for writing!
VFPC chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
thius stry is prty intriguing. i can't wait for more.
shinigami109 chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
woot! plz update soon!
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
really nice start to this story i hope it continues
HauntedPast chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
This is so cool! I've never read a CSI/Covenant story before that was this good! I love it and can't wait for more! I also like the Tyler bits! He is quickly becoming my favorite character!
Part of the Queue chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
Hi, I've only just seen Covenant, and so only just started looking for fic, but I really like this.

Nick/Greg and Reid/Tyler are my favourite pairings for the fandoms, and I don't think that you made anyone OoC. Grissom can be open when he wants.

I really hope you update this, although I can't complain. I'm terrible at regular updates...