Reviews for Wishes and Fears
Mikki4mikey chapter 1 . 1/3
Can you add another chapter to this pls, it was getting interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I love it I feel bad for mikey he should be him sometimes not be who brother want him to be
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
could you write a second fic where mikeys family find this out ?
please it would be such a good fic !
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
good story
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Aw...poor Mikey. Great introspective fic though!
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I...wow! I loved it! I also read some stories that are "in the works" And I can't wait for you to post those 2 mikeycentrics up! Great fic!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I love this! Its a truly wonderful insight to Mikey! Great writing! ... *tentative* more?
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
*gapes in awe* That...was...AWESOME! That was so amazing and deep. Man you really hit Mikey to a T. The way he talked about how he did it at first and then it...just became a habit. Beauitul my friend simply and wonderfully beautiful I loved it. Poor Mikey he really does do all that stuff...awesome work.
finem chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Thank you for the Mikey lovin'! Too many ppl think that he's just an idiot, so it's good to read something that examines the 'why' behind his behavior. This is a very well written piece and I enjoyed it very much. I'll go poke at your other fics and see what else you've got _
Mikey's Kunoichi chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I think you nailed the reasons Mikey's Character pretty good.
TigerChickTigriss chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Sometimes I feel that way too... I think you should build on this. It's too good to waste. Vrey good job and nicly writen. I felt the empathy rolling off the page. Absolutly stunning.

TCT
123 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
rely good you should like make a side story or something to go along with it i give it 2 thumbs up
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
angesty but true, in a bittersweet kind of way.

Poor Mikey, having to keep the mask on only because he knows it'll keep hsi family in one piece and together; the problem is that when he tries to change, hsi family doesn't accept it, and I guess that's what he's worried about, the unwanted change could very well be worse than any physical injury...

But the fact that Mike beat Raph and had him bedridden means Mike could very well defeat Raph whenever he wanted, he just chose not to because- well, he doesnt want to...

a sweet but sad oneshot, I like it cause anything that adds more light to Mike's character is a treat for me! good job!
CharlieCaller chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
This is very well done. You've taken the idea of Mikey having a mask further than just having him hide behind it - it has a purpose, it is a necessity. I like the way you have shown how it serves its purpose for each of Mike's brothers. Also, the way you describe his anguish at not being able to peel off the mask is very strong. Altogether great piece!