Reviews for It's Time to Say Goodbye
anathemawrites chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Loved this! And KANK was one of my favorites.
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
[Screw this! Maya stood up abruptly, breaking the vicious cycle of thoughts.]

Bah, that broke the spell. :(

But good story. :)
Lily Anna Evans Potter chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Hi Chocolate,

I just watched KANK last night with my Mum and cousin. I think I really annoyed them with how I kept going on about which characters I felt sorry for! This story ties in really well with how Maya must have felt at the time of Sams' death.

Also thanks for reviewing my story "The death of Aman Mathur", that has got to be the only downside to Bollywood fics, they never get as many reviews as other categories.

Lily Anna Evans Potter
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Truth be told, I actually liked the movie! I'm not sure exactly why. Probably just because of th esongs. And the scene just before Dev gets in the accident, with Maya 'stealing the bride's clothes'. It was funny, and sort of touching. I like this fanfic, especially the guilty part at the end. Makes it seem so much more realistic!
scorpiogirl1031 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I love it! It gives the insight that you can only get from reading, not from seeing the movie. nice job!
Sandhya - an SRK fan chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
That was a really good representation of that scene, Nisha. It was very descriptive (as your stories always are) and eloquent. This was a very well captured and nicely written story. It fits in really well with the actual scene from the movie.

I have only seen KANK once. I liked it, but I’m not altogether certain what my favourite scene was. I nearly cried when I saw the expression on Maya’s face when Rishi tells her that ‘Thank God I have you’. I cried when Dev said to his son, ‘Try not to hate me, Arjun’. I felt that it was unfair that due to a selfish affair, a small innocent boy like Arjun had to suffer. I mean, realistically, imagine what the boy would go through at a later stage in life. It’s not like Dev is dead or something; he had an AFFAIR. What would he tell his inquisitive friends? Overall though, I think KANK was a fairly well made movie. The second half was made extra long, but the first half was very entertaining.

Overall, a very nicely written story, Nisha.

- Sandhya
x3xLieToMex3x chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Amazing! I love all your Bollywood one-shots! I personally enjoyed this movie-it may be controversial to the Desi community, but that doesn't mean that it could never happen in real life. Poor Abhi baby! Ahaha. Amazingly written.

Write more Bollywood fics!

I'm thinking of writing a couple, myself. D
Kajolownsyou chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Even though i wasn't a big fan of the movie, this scene was one of the most touching. The way Rishi broke down and the look of guilt on Maya's face when he said 'Thank God I have you' is heart-breaking. :( I loved the way you wrote this...especially all those thoughts in Maya's head, one after another. You really picked the best of the best lines. Woo-hoo!
dazzeling diamond chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Hey!

Well, what I thought of KANK. I loved the whole first half, and got a bit annoyed at the somewhat dragged second half, but all in all, I thougth it was a great realistic movie about modern indians, which of course didn't go down well in India, lol. I didn't want Dev and Maya to end up together, I thought if would serve them right if neither of them got each other, after all she treated Rishi very hypocritically, and Shah Rukh was always bitter! But then, I love Abishek B and Preity Z (not that I don't love Rani! although I'm not too hot on SRK, so sue me!), so maybe I'm a bit biased! My fave scene was where Dev and Maya were telling each other how they thought the other could woo back their partner! hilarious! God what kinda play was Big B! Lol!

Anywho, ur story...I loved it, really nice one-shot, and in a great scene. I broke my heart when Rishi said those words to her, as I'm sure it only broker hers further! All in all, you've captured the emotions perfectly, intertwining the thoughts and all perfectly. Very much in character, maya seemed like the type that lived in her head, and thus missed a bit of what she had around her, lol, or maybe I'm just thinking that! Still, great story! You should write more KANK! I'll definitely be reading