Reviews for Don't Go
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Only BB could ask a guestion like that and be completely serious about it. Really liked the story, it revealed the insecure side of Beast Boy but it also pointed out all his positive traits!

Har
BG-13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Cute...not to mention quite heartwarming. 9 out of 10.
uninterestingpenname chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Pretty good. It was cool how he gave examples of people he wished he could have helped and all, but it seems like (maybe just because I've read all of your stuff) you're repeating yourself whenever he talks about his past. Plus I've seen situations like this in other stories.

Although it was very cool how Raven already knew. I don't see many things where people actually ackowledge that she has powers and empathy and all. (By that i mean she's always like, being overdramtic and her power's don't react, or he says he loves her and she's like 'oh well I never knew')

So that was cool. Can't lie to an empath. The end was also funny, and really god for keeping them in character, to go from something romantic to just being themselves again.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Excellent. I can empathize with Beast Boy. Sometimes it feels as though you are inconsequencial and that gets to you. Then someone you care about returns your feelings and that saves you from the edge.

P. S. You don't need empathy to tell that Starfire and Robin are into each other! :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Very good story. Yes, Gar might feel like the weakest and most useless Titan most of the time, but he really is a vital member. Besides the whole comedic relief and friendship's roles he has, the guy was trained by the Doom Patrol, therefore has more experience as a crime fighter than most Titans; the only exceptions are Robin and Kid Flash.

Keep the good writing.
J.Rain chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I really, really enjoyed this (: