Reviews for Three Sounds
skyhopper chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I had to favorite this. I loved it, it was so sweet and innocent on some parts but still managed to have some naughtiness.

Sky
KawaiiMermaid777 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Well that was really cute how Syaoran was gentle effort Sakura. You c can really tell that they loved each other :) Also,I noticed your profile pic in this story, and just want to say I am a huge fan of Girls' Generation! -
xXSakuraBlossomsXx chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
make more
HopeGrace1290 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
You... make... me... blush!

Lolz

It's extremely erotic, to say the least.

And the best part is, it's not thrashy!
Shade the Bat chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Nice
xXHeroine Of TimeXx chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
That was really good! I don't read lemons very often and when I do I don't often reveiw. I like that you did not write the love scene. It is good as is. The way you weave your words is like that of an artist. Keep up the delightful work.
TehPirateCookie chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I loved this story! It was simply adorable! I hope to read more of your storys in the near future!
Ohba chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
well written, good job :)
Queen of Travesty chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
There will be a next? *excited gleaming eyes* You're such a tease, really! Making Syaoran tease her like that!
wolf clan leader chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
That was very erotic, but in a good way of course. Please do write a sequel with, dare I say it, more sex. Oh and if you would, make Sakura more fiesty.
babiepinkpenguin chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
i like this story! it wasnt like any other lemon i read... i like how u made it so tat sakura n syaoran were shy n everything... i liked how tis story was innocent but not tat innocent lol! keep up da good job cant wait 2 read ur next story
NilName chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
That was incredible romance here... Great work!

BANG BANG!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Sakura and Syaoran forever.
s2.koiishii.s2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
hey! WOW i dont think ive read any of your stuff before but i got curious wen i found yer story and i just went ahead and read it. you have a great writing technique, this story was wonderfully written and expressed. im a fan . keep up the great work! and i luk forward to readingm ore of your stuff! xoxxo