Reviews for Waltz to the Moon
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I like this .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Axel: okay, okay, JEEZ, can we hurry up now?

Tke: you really want to get out of here THAT bad?

Axel: rolls eyes NO! I have someone to fuck! Drags Sora to nearest bedroom

Tke: realizes it's hers HOLD ON AXEL! SERIOUSLY! I JUST CHANGED MY SHEETS! Door is locked Shit… oh well…

me:ultra LOL moment!,seriously i was laughing my butt off then my little sister came in and ask if i was still sane ,,,, da fuq sis?
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Yeah it's official I love you! XD This is a really cute fic and I think I like the image of Sora in an organization coat. And how dumb is Axel? I mean did he forget what Demyx's code name was? Seriously, what a dumb ass. Loved the fic.
Naramyon chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
\

*chuckles*

That was cute, if a bit random.

Another adorably cute story to add to your collection.

~The Critic, Zoa
shadowtailmon chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
*hear loud moaning from tke's bedroom*

*press plushie piano button*

*hear shouting*

*crank up volume*
an unhealthy zemyx obsession chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
i love this

especially the zemyx stuff-thats mi fav pairing!

faVs
Hello World 2Day chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Aw that was adorable! And the ending's hilarious XDD Vocal cords... *perverted smirk* Great fic, I'm glad to see another AxelSora!
AngelicConquistador chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
That was awesome and YAY for AxelSora! X3 I wrote one a while ago too and I hope you write more. :3 great job. XD
Dark Hikari Twilight chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
It was cute. Found it a little weird that Axel couldn't dance as his title is the Flurry of the Dancing Flames but I can deal for the cuteness :)

Oh and the song is actually called Eyes on Me -_ I have six different versions of it
Lalala chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
OMG~

YAY!

x3 An Axel x Sora~

Whee~!

YOU MADE ONE! O I LOVE YOU!

This was really ka-yute~

Heehee~!

O.O CONTINUE YOUR OTHER FANFICS TOO KAY?
Chaos Raider Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
That was so cute, really, I said it time and time again, sora goes well with many people, this fic was really good. Loved it.