Reviews for Green And Golden
Lady Of The Locks chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Lovely story. But if it was I writing the story I would plan Gavin to go with Frodo. But it's a nice ending of which you have planned.
SeeYouNextTime chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I loved how sweet and gentle this whole story was and there was no pain that ruined it. You did a great job
SMILEH123 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
That's so sweet. There's not much stuff like this that I can find and it's a VERY nice change. I like Gavin, very interesting character
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story. The ending was so sad, yet happy at the same time. This reminded me so much of "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy, especially at the end where I felt teary-eyed even then.

Well done. Your story moved me.

-Aria Breuer
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
So good! I absolutely LOVED this one-shot! Frodo deserves love. :)
littleforestcat chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I can't believe I didn't see this story before. It was brilliant. I am glad that you didn't make them marry in the end because it just wouldn't really be in Frodo's nature, in my opinion anyway. Your character wasn't mary sue, so don't worry. Anyway...i really enjoyed that...good job!
swinn chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
it was really good and well written. when it got to the part where he told her goodbye, i cried.

i hope you write more stories, i'd read them ]

~Swinn
pairofhumanbludgers chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
omigosh that was so good! and i didn't think it was marysueish at all. i loved it!