Reviews for In the Name of Try
AnilCadz91 chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
I was unsure for the longest time of reading this because of the infidelity. As much as I hate Duncan and DuVe, I found myself thinking that I would be a hypocrite if I like this just because she's cheating on Duncan with Logan. The thing with this fic is that this moment in which Logan and Veronica finally have sex feels more like it has been coming for a long time. I would like to believe that maybe they are going to hide because Veronica has to spare Duncan's feelings (like in S1, even if she is more fed up with him now and he never deserves that kind of treatment) but she will break up with him, she is honorable even if Logan brings out the wild side in her. A clue I get from this, is that she feels no shame. She doesn't want to be with Duncan and she wants to continue with Logan. There's no point for staying with the Donut even if she might still distrust Logan and for that reason choose not to date him yet. She wants sex with him, and there's nothing wrong with that. I'm hoping that Logan will eventually win her again. And at the end for a moment she sees how he really feels, she wouldn't use him so shamelessly like that. I think she is at this point choosing to enjoy herself with the person she really wants, even if she can be totally upfront about it in front of everybody. This is a great fic, morally ambiguous and hot. I would love and AU that continues this. I also would love to have Veronica finally dump the donut and continue for now her secret affair with Logan. Maybe this time they'll get it right :). But as I said, it's a really great story :).
JoeCool701 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Awesome job, You should have kept on writing. Have Duncan walk in on them or something.
labroussard chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Love this. :)
amandamary chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Nice. I really like your stories.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Curious as to why Veronica is still work Duncan bit sleeping with Logan. Good story, great smut!
mybookloveaffair chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Why are they going to hide? She should dump Duncan and just be with Logan haha.
The Scarlet Letter chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Loved it!
LoVe it chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Great stuff, hot tension and sex.
Lady Greenwood chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Hot stuff!
Natskl chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
WOW! That was hot!
Kaybe1525 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Loved it :D just wanted to let you know!
layoung13 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
you are such a good writer.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Oooh, you should continue. What would happen to Duncan?
Very89 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Very impressive and really hot!
Tearle chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Sexy and snarky - Veronica and Logan at their best!